[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that the purpose of "meds" is to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: be.png (81KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
be.png
81KB, 500x656px
>tfw you realize that the purpose of "meds" is to take away sex-drive and sterilize beta males
>>
File: 88863K3.jpg (441KB, 2112x2112px) Image search: [Google]
88863K3.jpg
441KB, 2112x2112px
>>38941423
I thought the purpose of xanax was to make me comfy.

I already have a kid, so jokes on them.
>>
When I was a teenager and I was at a therapy appointment one time, I was complaining about how I couldn't stop thinking about this girl I had a crush on, and the doc was literally like "Well, we can give you this little blue pill and you'll stop thinking about Femanon." Literally a blue pill. I declined.

A couple years later my mom was concerned about me and took me to the doctor to prescribe me antidepressants. I never took them. Pretended like I did just to put her at ease. She still thinks I'm taking that shit but I never once took it. I may still be a depressed piece of shit, but at least my dick works and I don't feel like a zombie.
>>
>>38941603
wew laddie ori
>>
File: 1501024605676.jpg (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1501024605676.jpg
7KB, 160x160px
>tfw therapist put me on Prozac as a kid
I wonder if that fucked my brain up
>>
>>38941603
I'm no one to judge but I think you did the right thing
>>
>>38941423
>tfw on lithium, wellbutrin, abilify and propranolol and my sex drive is through the fucking roof
>>
>>38941423
My anxiety meds let me get horny but I cant cum when I masturbate. It feels like peeing but your piss only makes it to the top of your shaft and doesnt come out
>>
>>38941423
I recentlt had sex while on opiates, it was hard to cum but my dick was hard all the time.
As i came, I thought i was gonna faint or have a seizure cause my head was pulsating and it was fucking delirious
>>
>>38941423
>tfw put on antidepressants for 15 years resulting in no sex drive
>tfw I'll have fertility problems now because of my age
>tfw antidepressants ruined my chance at having a family
Don't ever take them, anons. They will make you waste your life. I stopped taking mine earlier this year and I realized that I'm normal and have a sex drive that was being repressed the entire time. Now I'm too old to enjoy it. Don't let this happen to you.
>>
>>38941423
>tfw I just got put on antidepressants
I still have a sex drive and can get hard, but it takes me almost 30 mins of intense masturbation to cum, and even then I usually lose my boner halfway through. It's fucking horrible, and it doesn't do much good for my confidence that I wouldn't be able to have sex even if I could convince a girl to do it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.