[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 13. Always shortest and weakest kid. Puberty's hitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: melt.jpg (39KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
melt.jpg
39KB, 483x504px
>Be 13. Always shortest and weakest kid. Puberty's hitting me slowly
>Bullied to death.
>All the guys are through their sexual explosion. Constantly tease me for not expressing horniness.

>Watch the Simpsons, even though I don't get most of the jokes. Just want to know why they're all yellow.
>Watch the episode where Homer befriends a faggot and there's a lot of drama. I don't get what 'gay' means.

>I've been brought up non-religiously, but I think I must be a good person. Maybe If I'm a good boy, a fairy will kill my bullies?
>One day, we go the gym for P.E. And I notice the boy who's in front of me has a little stain on his pants. On his butt. I think telling him is a good deed.

>We reach the locker room, and the guy says, "yes, I had a stain, it was veeeery small, you faggot". Everyone calls me gay for staring at his ass.
>They all grab me by the arms, and that guy kicks my nuts for being a faggot. Of course the P.E. teacher bitch ignores my screams and bruises, bullying doesn't exist.

> MFW I was bullied for being gay... I was still nothing

6 months later, I finally feel urges and fap for the first time. I wank to female bodybuilders.
>>
Congrats on the blogpost you faggot
>>
underaged as fuck modss
>>
>>38940871
Damn, I was 13 when that Simpsons episode aired, you dumbfucks
>>
>>38940906
shut the fuck up you're clearly 13
>>
File: 1501711481602.jpg (54KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501711481602.jpg
54KB, 650x500px
>>38940812
>I've been brought up non-religiously, but I think I must be a good person
>Maybe If I'm a good boy, a fairy will kill my bullies?
Nah m8, you were bullied for being a weird fucking autismo
>>
>>38941061
But isn't that already assumed by the mere fact of posting to 4chan?
>>
>>38940812
>Pointless thread
>Boring thread
>Underage thread(?)
Don't post again faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.