[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gender dysphoria >don't know if I want to transition,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1496353433420.jpg (206KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496353433420.jpg
206KB, 700x700px
>gender dysphoria
>don't know if I want to transition, definitely don't want to chop up my dick but just want some mental relief
>therapist gets me letter to start hormone therapy
>into girls and not into guys
>she says they don't change what I'm into and I have nothing to worry about
>have been on estrogen and testosterone blockers for months now
>guys smell a lot stronger to me now in an obviously sexual way that 100% did not exist whatsoever before

Why did she lie to me
>>
stop immediately
you are on a fast track to ruining your life
>>
>>38940432
I can't, because they actually made everything a lot better.
>>
>>38940457
Just become /feminineguy/ master-race and get doted upon by dominant females
>>
>>38940457
You don't understand
more than half of transexuals commit suicide
>>
>>38940582
Why do you think I got on hormones? I only went to a therapist because all I thought about night and day was killing myself, I almost feel ok now
>>
>>38940405
Did hormones honestly make you feel better?
>>
>>38940689
Yeah, it's the only thing that has ever made my dysphoria feel less completely suffocating, which alone gave me the energy to start fixing my life, working out, eating better, patching things up with my family etc. It feels like I attacked the problem at the source instead of just doing something to cope, which is why nothing else I've tried ever made it better. Now I just hate myself for not starting sooner before puberty fucked me, though I know there's no way I would have been able to start that early with my family
>>
>definitely don't want to chop up my dick but just want some mental relief
Eh, SRS seems more like an optional thing when it comes to mental health.
The effects of not passing and being clocked in public are much more harmful to your mental state than passing in public and being accepted as a woman but secretly having a dick.
>>
You got confounded by your therapist. It's the most common knowledge among trannies that HRT changes sexual orientation.

Enjoy your boyfriend, OP.
>>
>>38940405
There's better ways to deal with it pal, Hormones are a meme, it's like telling someone with Anxiety to just hide from their fears.

You're not a woman, you have thoughts, deal with the thoughts, don't alter your body in alignment with those thoughts, because let's be honest, they aren't productive or helpful thoughts.
>>
File: 1502207287333.gif (11KB, 554x668px) Image search: [Google]
1502207287333.gif
11KB, 554x668px
>>38940405
Lol OP hope you enjoy the sausage train brother you got jewed
>>
Are you a cute girl (male)? Post pics
>>
>trusting a (((therapist)))
that's the first step to suicide, don't do it anon you will regret it, the good feeling is a placebo
>>
>>38940405
>Why did she lie to me
Because if they admit hormones have those effects, they will inevitably be asked why they don't treat dysphoria by giving people the hormones that match their biological sex, which would be more likely to have a satisfactory outcome.
>>
File: 0928404298.png (59KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
0928404298.png
59KB, 600x719px
>>38940405
Not OP here, but I'm 26, so becoming a cute girl (male) is impossible now. Do you guys think girl pills would help muh depression and stuff? The antidepressants certainly didn't.
>>
>estrogen is being given out like candy
>being a male with low test is still nearly impossible to get testosterone
>>
>>38942254
>estrogen is being given out like candy
Funnily enough, Progynova tastes like Skittles.
>>
File: plain doll bloodborne 67890.jpg (104KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
plain doll bloodborne 67890.jpg
104KB, 600x873px
>>38940405
The plain doll is so cute
>>
>>38942090
god i know how you feel but im 24 ive been wondering the same
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.