[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see alot of posts talking about foreskin and how not having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: JyOxefx.jpg (9KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
JyOxefx.jpg
9KB, 261x216px
I see alot of posts talking about foreskin and how not having it ruins your life.

I was not circumsised, but I'm curious as to what exactly the handicap is. Does not having foreskin stop you from masturbating or something? Does it make masturbating less comfortable? Does it look bad to girls or something? Why is it considered a bad thing?

I'm just curious. I have to ask somewhere after all. Also I never got Sex Ed so that's why I'm clueless desu.
>>
Apparently you lose a lot of nerve endings that can diminish pleasure, and the head can also dry out and get oversensitive.
>>
I'm convinced it's all shilling. I don't think I've met someone upset that they're cut.
>>
File: T H I C C.jpg (135KB, 1022x1254px) Image search: [Google]
T H I C C.jpg
135KB, 1022x1254px
It depends, really.
I wouldn't call it a handicap, but masturbating without foreskin is really tiresome, and it sometimes hurts. That and most cut guys develop some really weird masturbation habits as a result which could cause permanent issues.

You have fags arguing that it's just skin, and you have other fags arguing that the lack of sensitivity really is awful.
Then you have fags like me that ignore all that shit and got interested in restoring their foreskin instead. Got the best of both worlds, but haven't reached my goal yet. Feels good. Here's an unrelated picture.
>>
>>38939789

Basic rundown is this;

The foreskin is the most sensitive part of your penis. It also has the nerve endings that are best suited for gentle motions; the glans is also sensitive of course, but mostly to rough motions, not gentle ones. They're different kinds of receptors in the skin that I don't remember the names of; the foreskin has a different type as well as way more of them. The foreskin also generates lubricant and acts as a plug in the vagina which keeps lubrication inside. As the penis moves in and out, the foreskin maintains a seal whether it's getting peeled back or rolled up. Without the foreskin, the glan's shape shovels lubrication out with every thrust, so not only are you dryer, you actively diminish the wetness of your partner.

This all comes together in the type of motion you make. Circumcised men have to thrust the whole thing in and out to achieve orgasm, but intact men only have to make small thrusts to stimulate themselves. Ironically, having a more sensitive penis is also associated with having less chance of premature ejaculation, because you have more control over how quickly you're approaching your orgasm when making those small motions. Women also find the small motions more pleasing apparently, especially because it allows more grinding of the clitoris, aside from the aforementioned lubrication issues. And men of course get less pleasure out of the whole thing when circumcised, some men just experiencing ejaculations without an orgasm at all.

That's all I remember at least about the actual mechanics of sex. It does not prevent masturbation, it just makes it more uncomfortable unless you use lubrication of some kind. Which is also ironic because the technique was popularized in the US as an anti-masturbation tactic, which it demonstrably fails at.

Women don't know shit about dicks and their opinions on them can be mostly ignored. Whether they think circumcised dicks look more "normal" depends entirely on where they're raised.
>>
The foreskin contains 80% of the nerve endings in the bepis. These are responsible for tactile and fine touch sensitivity, ie not needing you beat the shit out of your dick to feel anything. An average adult foreskin is about 15 square inches of tissue that's full of those nerve endings, blood vessels and a multitude of specialized cells.

tldr cutfags feel 20% of what they should
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.