[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to get fit >get depressed >binge eat >spend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: msamuST_d.jpg (50KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
msamuST_d.jpg
50KB, 550x550px
>try to get fit
>get depressed
>binge eat
>spend next week dieting and excercise
>relapse again
Who else here is stuck in perpetual manbod mode?
>>
>>38939779
I know the feeling but in a lazy sense.
>>
>>38939779
Abandon nihilism and hedonism. Maintain discipline.
>>
>>38940194
That's like telling someone to "just be happy"
>>
>>38939779
Your diet/exercise regime is too extreme, then. You've got to ease into it. Try starting by simply working more fiber into your diet, like oatmeal with fruit for breakfast, because that alone will improve it significantly. I think the fiber has a way of soaking up fats and oils and keeping your body from absorbing them. Point being, though, you need to shift your habits gradually instead of some drastic change that requires some impossible force of will.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/making-one-change-getting-fiber-can-help-weight-loss-201502177721
>>
>>38940270
It really isn't. "Just be happy" is vague because it doesn't say how.

I'm saying that having discipline is the road to happiness. I'm literally holding your hand through this. The correct equivalence would be for me to say "just be motivated", because motivation often comes and goes naturally, through things you can't control.

Discipline is whats needed. You discipline yourself to not binge eat, and to keep exercising until you enjoy it, which you will when the benefits start to show. After, motivation comes naturally and easily.

The only reason you've responded the way you have is because you're desperately trying to find reasons, other than your own laziness and apathy, as to why you shouldn't improve yourself.

First things first, you need to take responsibility for your life and for your well-being. Find a meaning in life that you like and run with. Break the nihilistic and hedonistic lifestyle that modern society advocates, it's literally normie-tier, and pathetic.

Don't worry though, you can still maintain your 'robot' facade for those extra self-pity points, but at least you'll be physically healthy while your self-loathing.

Or maybe you won't, as exercise is a also the number one way to improve mental health as well.

But it's up to you, Anon.
>>
File: dumb.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>38940476
>>38940194
really turns my almonds on
>>
>>38939779
>Have stomach problems whenever I eat
>Throw up alot
>Stomach gets worse
>Now am balemic
>Throw up everyday
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.