[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would robots fare better in a Gynocratic, female dominated society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Would robots fare better in a Gynocratic, female dominated society?

Would you be happier?
>>
>>38938742
No, only Chad's would be able to breed with them. Robots would die out in one generation.
>>
>>38938742
>would a largely male population do better in a society where men are considered second-class citizens

seems like a fairly obvious no
>>
In an Alpha milk based economy, seed prices would be set by markets of super empowered women citizens. Good genetic semen would serve as a sound unit of exchange. Ownership and administration of the prime quality males would be a responsibility of the Fempire's nobility.
>>
>>38938784

Many surplus males could be processed into women or whatever cybernetic sexual objects the free market demanded.
>>
>>38938742
>Would robots fare better in a Gynocratic, female dominated society?
A-Arent we already?
>>
>>38938742
>>38938784
Robots already have the behavior of second class citizens, which is largely what makes people treat them as such. I think the point is that in a female dominated society, they might actually have a role that suits them.
It rather depends on what OP means by female dominated though, is it "men are filthy worms that exist solely to suffer for my amusement" or "honey, I'll be working late tonight. Don't start making cooking until I text you"?
>>
>>38938742
No, because as much as I would kill to be some pretentious bitch's slave, society would collapse
>>
>>38938771
Wouldnt that be good? I mean since there were no robots less people would feel lonely
>>
>>38938742
Maybe in some ways it would be easier to just have a predetermined role and submit but at least in this society, I can spend all of my time and money on myself and aspire to successes in art or industry. At the very least I can enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle in the company of male friends and afford a higher standard of living than the average husband and father.

If I was both undesirable AND a member of the weaker sex, I would have been double fucked.
>>
>>38938992
looks more like "I own at least 3 slaves and when I'm bored enough I'll go ahead and bury one of them 2/3rds into the ground and strap him into a chair so hes forced to eat my pussy for as long as I want him to" type of female dominated

(emphasis on the owning slaves part)
>>
File: fe.jpg (485KB, 1035x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fe.jpg
485KB, 1035x1500px
>>38938742
Yeah, I would be happy if I get to be a girl's pet or personal slave.
But probably only cute boys and chads would have any contact with a girl, robots like me would be probably used for cheap forced labour.
>>
>>38939201
I too would love to be a girl's pet and serve her but no one wants robots.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 266x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 266x245px
>>38938742
>Would robots fare better in a Gynocratic, female dominated society?
Obviously not. We're already living in one.
>>
>>38938742
women are less morally develop then men and if that happens they will kill all man. women don't have justice morality like men have and this is why women ruled societies fail.
>>
>>38939164
>looks more like "I own at least 3 slaves
See, this is where it breaks down. Right away you know that if someone owns three males, there's a corresponding two people out there who own nothing. And if that's the typical case, then it means every such woman must birth six or seven kids while the 'have-not's must die alone and unloved. Paradoxically, those rich enough to raise half a dozen kids and feed three slaves (men eat like bottomless bucket) would be the ones taking maternity leave all the time. The economy would be wonky at best and most people would be living pointless, unfulfilled lives. There'd be a revolution in months.

>>38939201
Lovely doujin, anon. You deserve a pat on the butt.
>>
File: 1239847146266.jpg (138KB, 693x619px) Image search: [Google]
1239847146266.jpg
138KB, 693x619px
Ideally there would be an international treaty that defines a socially just framework for the pricing and trading of alpha male semen.
>>
>>38939824
That looks like a factory farmed beta. Don't fall for the packaging, they can pretty much write whatever they want on there.
>>
>>38938742
we already are in one
>>
File: by_sardax_femd-2311.jpg (99KB, 650x757px) Image search: [Google]
by_sardax_femd-2311.jpg
99KB, 650x757px
Chief among the Fempire's virtues would be the greener society that would result.

Human toilets might sound disgusting until you realize they can lower our CO2 emissions and the footprint of any waste products produced by superior members of society.
>>
>>38940865
I think it would just clog the hospital systems.
>>
>>38940865
Anyone would get sick after a couple of days of drinking the piss and eating the shit of multiple women. That systerm is retarded unless you want vomiting human toilets who would create a mess.
>>
>>38938742

I want a chair like this
>>
>>38941790
>tfw shy fembot
>acquire chair, will no longer be cucked by stacy thundercunt
>tfw chair watches me undress, get self-conscious
>"come on anon, take your shirt off"
>try to assert my dominance, immediately sabotaged by stuttering
>tells me to just sit down and relax, he's a trained professional
>beta as fuck, obey the chair
>starts mocking my roastbeef instead of licking
>tears start welling up
>tfw bullied by my own furniture
>>
>>38941731

Spotted the normieshit titsguy. Did your innie virgin gf tell you that?
>>
>>38942691
>titsguy
Reverse dickgirl?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.