[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somethings not right about the world... >Easier to get laid,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
Somethings not right about the world...
>Easier to get laid, Hard to get into a relationship
>Women aren't into cuddling and romantic things anymore, just want casual sex
>If you do act romantic or want a serious relationship with stability you're considered a "beta"
>being a virgin past the age of 18 is "bad"
Where did it all go wrong?
I'm not even bad looking I just want a serious relationship with a loyal romantic girl but I get so many Normies giving me shit for it.
>tfw 19 and still lonely girlfriendless virgin
>>
>>38938733
I feel this anon
I just want a bf to hold me, I don't even care about sex as much.
>>
>>38938733
I'm with you man. I don't know when it started, feel like I was born into a culture that already had it going on. It's disgusting. One time I actually got into a bit of a relationship with a girl and she sent me nudes randomly. We had known eachother for about a month. I told her that I didn't like that she did that and she started calling me gay. Broke it off with her and showed my friends when they asked why. Got some shit for it but I told them I don't want anything to do with sluts. I'll never forget what one guy said,
>well, that's just what girls do now, every girl's like that
I hate to think that all girls are like that. I'd rather be alone than be with someone who thinks they have to take pictures of themselves naked.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>38940081
>being this butthurt and overdramatic about receiving nude pictures
Holy shit, no wonder women want nothing to do with you
>>
>>38940159
^ This anon has been brainwashed by our disgusting culture.

>>38940081
I agree with you anon, sending nude pictures is very trashy. I would have done the same in your situation. I actually remember I stopped talking to a girl a few years back because she sent me like 20 nudes. I thought she was so innocent and perfect too.

>>38939725
Are you a girl or a gay/bi dude or a trans?
>>
>>38940282
Girl desu
//unoriginal
>>
>>38938733
You are right OP.
>so many Normies giving me shit for it.
This is what angers me the most. In a society that is so tolerant about many many issues, it is breathtaking how much society refuses to hear anyone making a conservative argument about sex and dating. Half the time you will get people like >>38940159 reacting the way you do, and the other half of the time you will lose social standing and get ostracized. It's like the whole society came to consensus that no one is allowed to speak for sexual purity.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.