[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't smoked weed since I was a high schooler >just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 274624.gif (995KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
274624.gif
995KB, 240x240px
>haven't smoked weed since I was a high schooler
>just bought a $275 dual-purpose vaporizer
what am I in for, robots? It's legal here and I figured I should try it.
>>
since I was a high schooler is kind of vague, we don't know how old you are now. but if you have baby lungs you'll likely be floored
>>
>>38938688
I'm 25 years old now. I feel like I got a little too excited when buying an expensive device, but it's already on its way. At least it has a uhhh 10-year warranty, right? It'll last a while.
>>
Dry media vaporizers are usually very economical on weed consumption. It's save you money long term. The main trick with those things is a slow inhale over several seconds. It doesn't have much of a taste or throat hit but is plenty potent anyway so don't over do it the first try.
>>
>>38938723

Oh and don't throw away your used weed. It can still be used to make edibles later.
>>
>>38938723
okay, okay, got it. What about with concentrates? I heard they can be pretty unhealthy since they're unregulated and some people make with butane or something? I dunno.

Also, is $275 a lot for a vaporizer? I felt like it would save money in the long run and be safer, I heard that cheaper ones made with nickel/etc. coils can give introduce toxic heavy metals over time or explode from overheating and wanted to be safe.

>>38938759
thanks for the advice.
>>
File: oil.png (442KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
oil.png
442KB, 500x485px
>>38938759
I use an herb vaporizer daily and usually when I have about 1oz of used up weed I turn that into coconut oil! All you do is soak the used weed in coconut oil in a crockpot on low/keep warm for 24~48 hours, then filter the plant matter out. Super, super potent, and as you can see, I like just capping the oil and takin a few pills to get high instead of cooking with it.
>>
>>38938894
Depends on the vaporizer. I'm a big fan of my Arizer Air (http://www.puffitup.com/category-s/171.htm) and I have a gong to hook it into a bong, its fucking great.
>>
>>38938723
Yes. As for taste I would actually say it's much stronger, since if you're getting a solid hit you can taste it without smoke drowning it out.
But I always hit my vape so that I was getting clouds not much less dense than plain smoking.
You know a bowl is about done when it starts tasting like burnt popcorn.
>>38938759
Absolutely, but keep in mind the taste is absolutely atrocious. You can also smoke the vaped herb normally in a regular pipe later, but again it's just terrible. Either way you're going to have to deal with awful burnt taste.
>>38938935
Well shit I should've thought of this. Personally I'd just put the vaped herb in capsules and eat it straight away. It still might leave your stomach unsettled for a while but it beats the taste.
>>
>>38939034
Yeah I've got chronic tummy problems (which is why I smoke weed every day), so the plant matter causes me huge problems. All I gotta do is filter it with a nut milk bag, seems to work the best.
>>
weed is way stronger to me than people make it out to be. even after a year of daily use a bong rip would make me retarded for 30 minutes, and often i'd get really bad thought loops of depression self analysis and self hatred, but after the initial kick everything feels gooooooood
>>
>>38938894
I have a Crafty, they are well worth the money.
>>
I don't know why people like above exist that tell you a vaporizer is gonna do jack shit for you. But ill let you know that smoking the remains can get you pretty baked, mostly because of how much is left behind.
>>
>>38939205
Yeah, vaporizing, like any thermal process in the universe, isn't 100% efficient, so the leftovers are still pretty worthwhile. Extracting it into oil is the best idea like this person does: >>38938935
>>
File: 1428815718302.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1428815718302.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>38939160
>>38938894
Oh, cool, I don't feel so bad about the price now. I bought a Pax 3.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0TVXNgUb9k
>>
>>38939126
I took 2-3 puffs of a joint once when a friend came by and was baked for the rest of the day, it was pretty bad. I guess it'll save me money though.
>>
>>38939126
>tfw ripping the bong every 20 min just to stay high
>>
>>38939916
that sounds like it sucks, have you tried taking a break to reduce tolerance?
>>
>smoke one time
>get a panic attack and irreversible derealisation
really should have listened to those anti-drug mascots
>>
>>38938565
did you buy weed with the vaporizer .. or just the vaporizer?
>>
>>38940900
Just the vaporizer. I was planning on going to a shop after it came in the mail. I don't know how to put any concentrates in it so I figured I'd get it, read the instruction packet or whatever came with it, and then go buy weed.
>>
>>38941390
okay so, >whatre you in for?
youre gonna be high probably. enjoy yourself.
>>
Don't smoke it every day and you should be fine.
I smoke it every day and I want to kill myself.
>>
I love Lauren
>>
Whenever the high wears off I get super depressed. A worse mood than I was in before I smoked/had an edible.
Shit sucks.
>>
Used to get really deep depression after two days of not getting weed in me, but now I have it under control. Been vaping since April too and I got myself an V2 Pro model for 130 so that's been working out well for the price.
>>
>>38942410
you got it backwards, mate. you wanna kill yourself and you smoke everyday
>>
File: 1394394104558.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1394394104558.gif
500KB, 500x333px
>>38941449
thanks lad, I hope it's fun!
>>
>>38938759
>don't throw away your used weed. It can still be used to make edibles later.
Fuck that noise in a legalized state. OP dropped hundreds on a vaporizer, he can afford plenty of good weed and good edibles. Vaped weed is gross, like harvesting cigarette butts to get a fix gross.
>>
>>38944055
>Fuck that noise in a legalized state. OP dropped hundreds on a vaporizer, he can afford plenty of good weed and good edibles. Vaped weed is gross, like harvesting cigarette butts to get a fix gross.
sounds gross desu
>>
>>38944055
I've been saving mine and legalization might happen in a few months. I just want to give it a try. Anyone ever tried using it in tea?
>>
File: 1501294609382.jpg (17KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1501294609382.jpg
17KB, 268x265px
>>38938565
>spent more than $20 on a vaporizer for wax
I've got some bad news for you, bucko.
>>
File: 1497389489333.jpg (102KB, 600x924px) Image search: [Google]
1497389489333.jpg
102KB, 600x924px
How's about KILL YOURSELF DRUGGIE AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DEGENERATE YOU DESERVE THE GALLOWS HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>38945174
i-it's dual use ;_;
>>
File: positive drug story.png (354KB, 779x600px) Image search: [Google]
positive drug story.png
354KB, 779x600px
>>38938565
The high is different from a joint.
It is cleaner, crisper, smoother on the body and mind.
It doesn't give you a hangover, you don't feel exhausted and tired after the vaping high wears off.
But
The high is less energitic, less happy and excited and joyful.
Chronic use will induce a slight depression. The sort of overly self-critical self-hatred type.

Start with small amounts, small puffs, wait 5 minutes, puff agian, slowly get higher until you are at the edge of comfort, and spend the day riding it :)
Nothing worse than getting too high before you know how to handle it.

Recommend only smoking/vaping on the weekends.
Make a ritual out of it:
Set up the vape on it's own table in the middle of the room, lights off, candles on, smooth smoking music to set the mode further.
Meditate beforehand to reset your mind into a neutral place so you can fully engross yourself in the new altered state of the high.
Have all work done, no homework or responsibilities for the rest of the day, all food premade - recommend sliced fruits.
Have a plan to follow for your times of confusion, but also have it a loose plan so you can alter it to unleash your sudden bouts of creativity.
Keep pad and pen always available.

It is possible to be normal when low level high, but this weakens the enjoyment of doing it rarely and intensely.
Don't fall into the trap: "If I enjoy doing X, then I will love doing while high!"
This will ruin your life because you always be wishing to be high.
No, other people don't "know your high!"
and No, you won't "be high like this forever, what will I say to mum!"

Recommend:
meditation on your goals and relationships.
Musics of all kinds, keep mixing it up.
Wait until the comedown to eat, least the munchies mess up your appetite.

Good luck, have fun!

good advice:
>>38938723
>>38938759
>>38938935
>>38942410
>>
>>38938565
Oh my God!

Holy shit guys! I live in a medical state and I'm getting my LEGAL WEED CARD in two weeks!! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins!

I'm trying to stay in weed threads, but my goddddddddd... With regular access to weed I might go COMPLETELY FUCKING INSANE.
>>
>>38946740
Sorry lad, I think you're in the wrong thread. The DARE parody thread is over there.
>>
>>38946740
lmfao it's anti weed autist.

>I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!
>FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition
omg I'm legit high right now and I can't stop laughing at fucking shit tutti fruition glad you're back dude
>>
File: 1482952985528.jpg (53KB, 750x455px) Image search: [Google]
1482952985528.jpg
53KB, 750x455px
>>38947040
If (on SwiftKey) you put holy shit with multiple ttttttt on the end, it becomes shit tutti. And then once you hit that, fruition rhymes with condition. If the just sort of stuck. I actually quit weed a while back, but I've got a spinal cord disorder that I refuse to take opiates for. So, I'm literally going to be in a fucking high ass condition. I had my weed card appointment in St. Paul last week.

Thanks for the kind words, friend.
>>
>>38947470
I hope you get it and shit gets better for you bro. You make me laugh every time.
>>
>>38946041
This is interesting and original advice.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.