[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about weed. Do you use it? Do you like it? Experiences?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 20170808_203412.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170808_203412.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Lets talk about weed.

Do you use it?
Do you like it?
Experiences?

I use it to forget about shit and just relax and it helps me alot to sleep faster.
And music sounds so good.

And yes... weed is kinda overrated.
>>
>>38938258
i can enjoy it if i'm smoking alone, otherwise it makes me even more anxious than i usually am with people. definitely prefer alcohol though and pretty much every other drug i've tried.
>>
smoked almost daily for a decade.
been freed for a year now.
>>
>>38938258
and now the entire r9k anti weed army is gonna come here and call you a faggot or some shit
>>
>>38938310
Why are they anti-weed?
>>
>>38938258
in highschool I used it to socialize and talk to stacies. It made me less anxious in social situations, because it made me forget the weird spergy shit I was saying, which meant I wouldn't bog up my mind with regret of all my verbal fuck-ups from minutes ago (without weed, this starts multiplying my fuck-ups and spaghetti, thus exponentially growing my spergyness until the normie I'm interacting with gives up and walks away).

I guess weed is what got me from KHHHV to just Virgin.
>>
I am >>38938710

then I moved further away from holland so I can't get any anymore (in brussels it's only niggers selling shit hash that doesn't get you high, and just makes you lazy and brain dead and more depressed)
>>
i use it and like it, weirdest experience for me was when me and a good friend smoke like a gram before school and go into class like tripping out. i know weed dosent make you actually trip like shrooms or acid does but it does a tiny bit for me if i smoke too much
>>
DUDE

what a surprise this isn't original
>>
>>38938873
Weed makes me trip too nig
>>
>>38938873
I've only tripped on DXM and shit like that but weed has legit given me open eyed visuals like waves of rainbow colored water lapping up to me and powerful closed eyed kaleidoscope patterns and shit like that
>>
I've smoked it on-and-off since I was 15 (18 now).
There's been points in my life where I got high daily for months and there's been points where I didn't touch it for almost a year.
I've had a few shitty experiences like greening out a few times and barfing from over the top bong hits, >>38938873 is a pretty familiar story for me but idk if it's necessarily shitty.

Something new that I've been enjoying is that I now have enough time on my days off just to stay high an entire day (and night), which is new for me and quite nice.
>>
>>38938436
They believe drugs are for normies.
>>
File: 3213621621.jpg (951KB, 4480x4328px) Image search: [Google]
3213621621.jpg
951KB, 4480x4328px
I dont understand how people can smoke a joint and do their daily thing. When i smoke i have to sit or lay down.
>>
File: 20170808_215042.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170808_215042.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Time to smoke it
>tfw cant finish this...
>>
>>38939475
How many grams?
>>
>>38939253

Then smoke less
>>
I prefer drinking.
>>
>when the anon who posts his black hands to get /pol/ angry turns up his flash too high and it's hard to tell that he's black
>>
>>38938258
>nigger
of course you smoke weed
>>
>>38939147
How do you stay high all day? Smoke little and often ? After I smoke I just wanna sleep after like 2 hours
>>
File: 1444014364286.jpg (8KB, 355x396px) Image search: [Google]
1444014364286.jpg
8KB, 355x396px
>>38938436
Becasue you have to know someone who knows someone to get it and that means you have friends.
>>
>>38939493
0.6 gram i believe. Coffeeshop rolled up the joint for me.
>>
>>38939526
im black and have a bad phone
>>
>>38939697
i doesnt work like that. i go to a coffeeshop.

most people on this board have friends
>>
>>38939709
>>38939766
Damn, where do you live that has coffee shops willing to sell you weed?
>>
>>38939787
Netherlands. Legal good weed
>>
>>38939592
Coffee and energy drinks, I don't usually get that tired from weed anymore anyway, opioids on the other hand make me crash instantly
>>
>>38939823
Where you born there? If not how long did it take to learn Dutch? I've been wanting to visit for a while and would like to know what it's like.
>>
>>38939871
Moved here when i was 9 (now 18). Took me about 2 years to learn dutch, good in speaking mostly not so much in writing. Living here is not something special t b h... but its defently a top 5 country in my eyes.
>>
I have been smoking it and it made my mental illness worse, wasn't even aware of it until I took a T break and started to remember everything I was running from. Felt like I broke a delusion and found that I was playing a character.
>>
it was fun when i was in high school, back when i associated with other human beings and pot would make me enjoy everything and never worry about a thing
smoking alone in my apartment now makes me anxious and gives me weird introspective insight that makes me realize how worthless I actually am
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.