[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 11 >parents divorce >move to a new house with my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: (163).jpg (95KB, 299x225px) Image search: [Google]
(163).jpg
95KB, 299x225px
>be 11
>parents divorce
>move to a new house with my mom
>next-door neighbor has a daughter
>we start talking
>she's 14. She's a bit shorter than me, and a total q t pi. She's really skinny and has long blonde hair. She's got a bit of acne, but it's kind of cute. We look about the same age, because for some reason I looked much older when I was 11
>hang out all summer
>go on really long bike rides. We spend a lot of time in the middle of hiking forests
>she would sleep at mine all the time. Many nights were spent watching movies together
>a few times we wrestled on my bed. She touched my dick over my clothes, once
>my mom says she's my girlfriend, but I'm embarrassed about it
>summer holidays are ending. She tells me her parents are divorced, too, and that she has to go back to her mom's for school
>she gives me a pencil case that she has written her name on 100 times
>she says that she'll hang out with me again next year
>a few months later my mom moves house again
>start to forget about her, anyway
>many years later I'm digging through my stuff trying to find my fucking Windows XP installation disc
>I find the pencil case with her name on it
>suddenly remember everything. Realize how lucky I was to have her. Immediately become depressed

And here I am. 24-years-old, and that is the most experience I have had with a girl. Ever since I found that pencil case, I've thought about her almost every day. Makes me want to die.
>>
By this time she has probably already sucked dozens of cocks now and fucked in every kind of position while you still think about her like a cuck
>>
>>38937746
>tfw no girl next door crush
All the girls in my neighborhood are ugly desu
>>
>>38937746
>>tfw no girl next door crush
All the girls in my neighborhood ignore my existence or avoid me like I'm some sort of demon desu
>>
>>38938188
dubs of harsh truth
>>
>>38938188
I know.

>>38938251
Same. But it was different when I was a kid.
>>
>>38937746
Now OP, the question is why the fuck did you need your windows XP install disc in 2017?
>>
>>38938421
It was early 2009 when I found it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 243x207px
>>38938421
>not using the best operating system that windows has ever made
>>
my deepest commiserations opie, i feel for you. You ever try to get back in touch with her?
im sure she has a sweet spot 4u
>>
>>38937746
Try looking her up to see what she's doing and say hi
>>
>>38938707
>>38938780
I can't remember her full name. Even her first-name I'm unsure of. It was either Alice, or Eliza. One was her real name, and the other was what she preferred to be called.

Even if I could find her, she wouldn't be interested in me. I'm a loser who drinks his time and money away. She's probably getting ploughed by Chad McThundercock.
>>
>>38939242
Ask your mother if she has her parents contact details or at least remembers her name. You should know her name if she wrote it on that pencil case.
And she undoubtedly remembers you fondly and holds a special place in her heart for you since you bonded during a crucial stage of development. You most likely left a positive memory implanted in her mind. Sort yourself out and reconnect with her what's the worse that could happen? Godspeed
>>
>acne
>kinda cute
Stopped reading there
Kill yourself
>>
>>38939627
My mom wouldn't know. And it would be sad for me to ask her.
"Hey mom, remember that girl I used to hang out with? Yeah well I miss her even though it's been 13 years. Don't suppose you remember her full name so I can find her?".

She only put her first name on the pencil case. And it was both Alice and Eliza. So I still don't even know her real first name.

The thing is, she was a qt. And I'm now ugly as fuck. She's 27, now. She's probably married.

>what's the worse that could happen?
She could tell me to fuck off, or she could already be with someone else. That would hurt.

>>38939654
It was only a little bit. Just a bit of red skin on her forehead.
>>
>>38939947
Don't pursue this. She could be anything from married, as you said, to a druggie, to dead.

It's better to keep the memory of what she was to you then than to go chasing after her only to be disappointed.

Life is awful but that memory is valuable.
>>
>>38939947
>it would be sad for me to ask her.

Dude just bring it up casually during a conversation like "hey ma don't you remember that girl I used to hang around with as a kid what was her name again?"

>My mom wouldn't know
Why not? She joked about she being your gf so surely should

>I'm now ugly as fuck
I doubt you're that bad and you can't be sure she's married. I know I'm gonna get called a normalfag for this advice but it's stereotypical for a reason, it works. Work out your face shape and get a suitable haircut, eat better sleep more and lift. Exfoliate and manscape too and you'll be better than most.

>she could already be with someone else.
But she also couldn't

Cmon anon don't be a pussy
>>
>>38940153
Opie, this guy is telling you the right thing. Odds are that she won't be available, but if you don't try then you only have yourself to blame.

If you treated her nice when she was 14, then you have to have a special place in her memories, no matter what you look like now.
>>
>>38940153
My mom wouldn't remember, anyway. She can barely remember what she did today. She's got some weird brain problem. I can barely remember her, and she was the closest thing I've had to a gf.

I doubt the girl remembers me, anyway.

The thing is, the only reason I still hold on to the memory of her is because I've never had a girlfriend. I'm sure she would have had a boyfriend by now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.