[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be passive >Haha anon, you're always made fun of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1452650019794.jpg (14KB, 433x310px) Image search: [Google]
1452650019794.jpg
14KB, 433x310px
>Be passive
>Haha anon, you're always made fun of cause you make it easy
>Be aggresive
>Damn anon, you're an asshole lol

I CAN'T WIN
>>
>>38937568
hang out with better people dumbass
>>
>>38937568
nobody wins.
>>
File: french-dips.jpg (242KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
french-dips.jpg
242KB, 1600x1084px
>>38937568
if a particular group of friends is saying this, find new friends
if it's just random people, you shouldn't care about their opinions in the first place
people will give you shit no matter what you do, just do what comes naturally to you or what you want to do
>>
>>38937828

Nah it's not THAT bad, they're great people, it's just a little frustrating to be "losing" no matter how you act.
>>
>>3893756
Clearly you weren't actually being agressive as you didn't tell those me*nies to fri*k off
>>
Being called an asshole isn't even really an insult. Just carry on with that, it will take you further in life.
>>
Something something middle path
>>
About 4 or 5 years ago, i cut all contact with my friends because of that OP.
As a result, i developed crippling social anxiety, and now i'm a loser neet with no friends.
So even cutting all contact is a losing move.
>>
>trying to ignore the Bully's insult

Autistic

>Beat the bully who hit me

Hehehe he's le pyscho! double personality!

Can't win against normies
>>
>>38938177
They outnumber you 5 to 1
>>
>>38937828
better people cost way more money to hang out with IDIOT
>>
>>38937896
New friends cost money, my current friends are 10/hour but the higher ups cost like 20 to even 50 an hour.
>>
File: 1494817517105.jpg (84KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
1494817517105.jpg
84KB, 640x688px
>>38937568
Normals are egotists by nature. Learn the skills that they use to accumulate "friends", which includes belittling others for the sake of them laughing at your jokes, being loud, obnoxious, shallow etc.
If this makes you uncomfortable in any way, you are not good enough and will not be friends with the popular crowds.
>>
File: DESU.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
DESU.png
1MB, 1024x656px
have you tried just being yourself, dumb dumb?
>>
>>38939530
No. I tried giving a firm handshakes though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.