[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you won some kind of lottery of 200

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1502126680876.jpg (28KB, 410x461px) Image search: [Google]
1502126680876.jpg
28KB, 410x461px
What would you do if you won some kind of lottery of 200 billion pounds?
>>
200 billion pounds of what?
>>
>>38937386
UK GBP pound money
>>
File: 1501246997458.jpg (226KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501246997458.jpg
226KB, 500x700px
>>38937372
>invest in robotics research
>invest in AI research
>invest in creation of biological artificial limbs/organs/tissues
>see how the cyber-waifus come into existence before your death
>>
>>38937461
How much does each one weigh? How much is each one worth in American?
>>
Convert it to mexican pesos in the hope that I can get a remotely useful currency.
>>
>>38937591
Your either baiting or stupid

Anyway, this is what id do

>Buy nice big house and apartment in UK
>Buy same in Tokyo and a few other places in Japan
>Maybe buy one in USA but I dunno
>Buy mint condition AE86
>Have a rocket made so I can go to the moon, Apollo only cost 25-26 billion so it's doable and probably cheaper today
>Invest in ai, robotics and fulldive be
>Have custom vr waifu games made for me
>Lots more probably but that's all I can think of now
>>
Drone strikes on BLM and Trump protesters. I don't care about politics but SJWs are annoying faggots.
>>
>>38937372
I'd kill myself because I would be a britfag
>>
>>38937372

I would keep the money and just live a nice easy life. I'll buy anything I want, go anywhere in the world I want to. I'd live a free life.

I don't want the money to run out, so I won't spend it just for the heck of it. I'll only buy things that I actually want.

It would be almost perfect. The only thing I wouldn't be able to buy is love. (So I'll still be a lonely fuck)
>>
>>38937372
I would fuck asian whores all day,do drugs and eventually kill myself.
>>
File: xkcd_phone_5.png (58KB, 572x479px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd_phone_5.png
58KB, 572x479px
>>38937372
Probably wonder how the hell I'm supposed to convert it to kilos.
>>
What is that in real money?
>>
Drop out from the medical university and become a full-time NEET.
>>
>>38937372
>buy an island
>make a futuristic city on the island
>have all the menial tasks, security and administration performed by robots / AI
>have sex robots with artificial wombs ready for each citizen (exterior modifiable)
>open online interviews for citizenship
>inform all the applying people of the core rules of the island city
>export goods, import materials, invest large chunk of money in low risk investments
>make parts of the city open for tourism for income
>invite only men to the island (no trannies)
>form a council that decides on our major projects
>people who want can focus on their own research
>hire teachers to teach the citizen the subject they want to focus in within the city
>island city full of men who can focus entirely on their research subjects and 1 main project without worrying about family life or funding
>spark a golden age of technology, hover cars, non-fossil fuels etc will be a matter of time
>members of council are decided by merit, even if you're most unlikable asshole if you're good at what you do you can still make it to council
>create utopia of scientific discover
>get bombed and invaded by foreign power
That would be swell
>>
Buy a nice house, a nice car, the best PC possible, and live out my days alone eating gourmet meals, doing drugs and indulging in escapism.
>>
>>38937372
i would cash it out from as many banks as i can and then burn it all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.