[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >working in IT >suddenly a new girl starts working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 107689fn.png (90KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
107689fn.png
90KB, 241x228px
>be me
>working in IT
>suddenly a new girl starts working here
>instantly become close friends
>constantly text each other, go to lunch together, go home together
>suddenly, everyone thinks we are fucking
>some people tell me I'm such an alpha, hooking up with the new girl so fast
>mfw I'm a KHV

What to do robots? She laughs the gossip off, but I've started to be very nervous at work because of it. Oh and she has a boyfriend, so no, there's no chance of me fucking her.
>>
>>38936497
The only solution is to fuck her
>>
tell her to drop the hero and get with the zero
her panties will insta drop.
>>
>>38936497
Ghost her, you're just her eunuch beta orbiter.
>>
>>38936497
Forget about what people say. Don't argue with or play up the relationship they say about you. If the girl asks, say it's just a rumor people are saying but you're not part of it.

You're not going to get her as a gf because she has a bf but it's good practice. Now try to find a girl whose single and focus more on attracting her
>>
>working IT

The idiots congratulating you have no clue

>What to do

You are probably just a beta orbiter.
>>
>>38936497
Rape her in the pantry
>>
Here's the deal kiddo.

She is using you to become accepted in your workplace. This is a trick that girls love to use. They will become close friends with some pathetic fuck like you so that you will introduce her to all your workplace coworkers and by being friends with you, she is by proxy friends with all the others.

This keeps happening until she meets Chad that works two floors above. Then she'll stop hanging out with any of you and consider all of you subhuman trash.
>>
>>38936497
keep being friends, ignore the friendzone meme, she will introduce you to her cute friends and so on

you will be humiliated being friends with a stacy but the pain is less severe than loneliness and regret
>>
>>38936873
I don't want to accept this
>>
>>38936497
tell her some shit like i dont care what anyone thinks i just like spending time with you
>>
Fuck her. You have one fucking job. Fuck her
>>
>>38936497
>friends with a female
Why?
>>
>you have genuine common interests?
>you get along perfectly and you think alike?
>physical attraction is minimal on both sides?

keep the friendship fuck the haters,
true friendships are rare..

>you pretend to like her shit?
>her personality makes you cringe inside?
>you find her very attractive but the feeling ain't mutual?

you're a fake, everyone knows it and laughs behind your back
you're the laughing stock of your department and all those "compliments" are just thinly veiled sarcasm and borderline mobbing.

you'll know whats what. get yer head in check
>>
>>38936873
>Here's the deal kiddo.
>
>She is using you to become accepted in your workplace. This is a trick that girls love to use. They will become close friends with some pathetic fuck like you so that you will introduce her to all your workplace coworkers and by being friends with you, she is by proxy friends with all the others.
>
>This keeps happening until she meets Chad that works two floors above. Then she'll stop hanging out with any of you and consider all of you subhuman trash.
Can confirm this. Funny and sad how people don't know about this shit. A good and often used method for cutting contact with the pathetic loser is reporting him to HR for harassment or at least starting rumors about it.
>>
>>38936497
Kill the boyfriend then you can fuck her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.