[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 years since my one sided love began >chased them for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1502075258245.jpg (36KB, 837x734px) Image search: [Google]
1502075258245.jpg
36KB, 837x734px
>5 years since my one sided love began
>chased them for a year before letting up and only rarely seeing them since
>5 years and I'm still not over muh oneitis
>All I do is think about the wrong moves I made
>Hate that they're now taken because I've changed and became actually dateable
>Lately it's gotten even worse as I've been surrounding myself in things that pull me back to that time
Why do I have this pain
Why does it make me hurt so much
Why do I keep making myself remember it when it brings so much pain
I hate it
>>
>>38936257
>they

Fuck off, hambeast.
>>
File: 9.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>38936257

dude i've been there, there's a cure however

>seek new girls even if you have to force yourself
>be patient
>realize that it is theoretically impossible to know that this girl you're feeling bad about is the best you're going to meet, so go and meet new girls to increase your chance

generally just stop being a faggot, suck it up and move on
>>
>>38936257
Listen to this, anon:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYGV_Oxh1I
Your problem is the same as everybody's problem. We are living in the past.
>>
>>38936257
The person you fell for is gone. Even if what you now consider to be them would come to your door and midnight and ask to be whisked away, she would not be the same.
She is gone.
Do you know why?
You let five fucking years get in between you and her. The person who now is "her" is not really her. In five years about everything changes within a person. Her traits are different, her looks are probably significantly different but you won't notice because you don't focus on the looks. Her quirks and small things that you loved about her are gone now.
You are in love with the past, a ghost, a passing phantom.

You must lay her to rest. The trick to being in love is keeping the love dynamic, you can try and start over and get to know who she is now, but I promise you if you loved her then you will not love her now. You'll love her ghost, but never who she really is.

Do not live with regret, there's nothing that can be done.
I can't help you anymore
>>
I know this feel all too well. No matter what people tell you you can't just get over it, you will either hold onto it forever or it will fade with time.
>>38936506
I've tried looking for other girls similar to her, and then girls nothing like her, but nothing ever comes of it. Maybe there are better girls out there but it's too fucking hard to find them. The one I met I found by pure chance, I am pretty convinced that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.