[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why couldn't he get laid? was it because he was ugly? was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17

File: photo.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
why couldn't he get laid? was it because he was ugly? was it because he was a manlet? was it because he was socially incompetent?
>>
>>38936080
Severe social anxiety
>>
Elliot was relatively inferior to those around him
He was physically weaker, less dominant, and lived in an all-wealthy area
>>
>>38936116
This
By our standards he was great but he was living in a heavily Chad infested area. He simply couldn't compete with his hapa genes and mediocre wealth.
>>
>>38936080
unassertive, deluded, sociopathic, narcissist who genuinely believed women should be fawning over him just because he was a nice guy who "dressed well"
>>
>>38936147
>who genuinely believed women should be fawning over him just because he was a nice guy who "dressed well"
well what should he have done then
>>
>>38936147
This is the one and true correct answer.
>>
Easy, he NEVER asked out any women. You robots think that SoCal is full of chads and Stacey's but most are nice people and women are willing to date if asked out
>>
>>38936173
Actually try talking to girls, maybe? His manifesto clearly indicates that he would to go parties, stand in the corner doing nothing, and then get totally ass-pained when 10/10 blondes didn't line up to suck his dick.
>>
>>38936147
I thought you normals said
>just b confident bro
?????????
>>
>>38936173
fuck if i know. i'm just pointing out the obvious. he definitely wasn't ugly but just going from the way he speaks in his videos alone, he gives off a really creepy vibe.
>>
>>38936206

The first line of the post you're replying to was "unassertive". Do you know what that word means? I'll give you a hint, it's not a synonym for confident.
>>
>>38936240
And the rest of your post is exactly what you normals say to be. You're wrong in your examination of Saint Elliot the Based.
>>
Do you retards honestly believe the shit on TV? It was a hoax.
>>
>>38936270
Um, no. Being deluded and sociopathic have nothing to do with being confident, and you can be a narcissist and still come across like a massive pussy (case in point, see Elliot Rodger).
>>
>>38936285
>and his dick was below 5 inches

So he managed to kill 1.2 people for each inch of rejected dick.
>>
>>38936080
He never tried to get Iaid
>>
maybe he should've tried talking to girls instead of instead of thinking they'd come on to him like they surely did to his famous director father
>>
>>38936190
>meet the love of my life through discord
>>
>>38936285
Not true.

Caught the glances of a girl one time, who then came and sat on the table next to me making it blatantly obvious she was interested but she didn't approach me or make the first move. She was waiting for me to do it. I've been approached by a few girls in the past but everytime spaghetti is spilled. How many girls have I approached, said hello to and chatted up? ZERO. That's why I'm still a virgin and why Elliot was.

The sole reason, is because we don't approach women.
>>
>>38936080
Hi Elliot, my dear friend, nice to see you for a long time.
>>
>>38936080
>was it because he was ugly?

He's not ugly ugly, just feminine looking, which is unattractive to women. He'd have done fine as a twink.
>>
>>38936080
He was too shy, inhibited and socially awkward to approach women, or to make them pay attention to him. He was very handsome, but in a very modest, less masculine way. Things being like that, he should've made a bigger number about himself where ever he went, to make women notice him.
>>
>>38936190
Why should he be the one asking the girls out? It just makes you feel like the love isn't genuine if you have to be the one to ask the other person. You instantly lose any power you have because you're the one that wants it, not her. She's just playing along with it. She never wanted it, you wanted it.
>>
Easy. He lived before Bee Movie came out, so nobody had ever told him to just bee himself.
>>
>>38937754
#ThisIsWhyMenNeedFeminism
>>
Have you people seen these yet?

https://youtu.be/7IZPbIJcOzg
>>
>>38937754
Name a species of Animal that doesn't have the male do the approaching/competing/convincing and the female doing the choosing.
>inb4 smartass response about asexual reproduction or some other such bollocks.
>>
>>38937980
Your argument doesn't invalidate the irrationality of it though.
>>
>>38937980
Hyenas
>>
>>38937980
We are no more than intelectually evolved monkeys, we are still mammals and animals, females do the choosing, they get seduced by a lot of males and they just choose the most dominant and alpha. Getting a woman means you have to compete with a lot of other males.
It truly sucks not being born a woman and living life in EASY MODE.
>>
>>38936147
I bet that you are a snobbish little bitch who just graduated from college and is now trying to show off to your sjw circles. :)
>>
>>38936310
This

He would have never had the balls to say what he said to another living soul.

Instead he said it to a camera in his car like a little bitch
>>
He was a spoiled rich kid who got everything he ever wanted from his parents.

When he gets to the point that he has to ask out girls, he realizes that he has to put in work and even get embarrassed multiple times. Hell, it's even a skill to learn which girls are interested in you. He didn't want any of that. He wanted to be gifted a girl just like he was gifted a BMW.

I'm not saying it's his fault, but kids today are already entitled, with the instant happiness phone+internet combo, but the fact that he was rich and had distant parents didn't help.
>>
>>38936190
>"ewww what a creep some pathetic beta tried asking me out. I am now going to let the whole world know on social media".
>>
Saint Elliot was unfortunate enough to be born into a very cruel world. He was spot on with everything he said. It's an unfortunate fact that if you're not born into the top 20% of men (and that's been real generous) then you're only going to get low quality pussy and/or Stacey's settling for betabux.

R.I.P Elliot. The only true tragedy of Isla Vista was his death.
>>
>>38938056
Since when were Humans rational?

Women will approach men. Sometimes. But it's rare. They'll drop hints and flirt and if you're too autistic to pick up on the signals or act on it, as I am, then you miss out. You can't sit there not approaching women and then wonder why you're a virgin.
>>
>>38938128
Yes. This is what you have to suffer if you want to get laid. Why do you think you deserve anything else?
>>
>>38936132
>>38936116
>money
>looks
>intelligence
>personality
If you don't have these things, I mean what's the point? To conquer the whole world only to deny giving it to those who rightfully own it?
That is the only realistic rebellion against Chad existence.
>>
>>38938156
So if you want a rational girl, you're out of luck?
>>
>>38936080
He COULD have got laid, but he chose not to. He lived the martyr life just like jesus
>>
>>38938113
nah just a shut-in loser. but nice assessment anon
>>
>>38938110
>It truly sucks not being born a woman and living life in EASY MODE.
Yes, just think about it. Women do not have to do anything else but be face and anally fucked at least twice a week, to not drop out of society. That's so easy compared to not getting any pussy.
>>
>>38938159
or I can just get a sex doll and not put up with this bullshit. also I don't put myself in danger if I sleep with the wrong girl and she was cheating. her boyfriend can rage and shoot me. I am friends with chads and they had to deal with other chads showing up to their house because the girlfriend was cheating.
>>
>>38937754
Women don't love, that's why they don't bother most of the time. They spend their entirle live indulging in their primal needs, they don't need sex and at the same time they have lots of options, so they become entitled little princesses who choose only the most alpha and dominant of all males.
>>
>>38938283
aww poor womyn they have to get sex everyday in order to feel happy...NIGGA most men spend their lifetime without sexual partners and have to deal with it!!
>>
>>38938272
Please do not say "Nah". It brings Elliot tribute master (who vanished) into my mind, as he too used that expression. I do not want to think that you are him. Probably you are not as he loved Elliot, but you never know.
>>
>>38938328
No they have to do disgusting, painful things to be able to have relationships, to be able to have friends and social networks and jobs through them. No one wants to be a friend of a woman who has no relationships, or a man who does not get sex.

If you do not have relationships as a woman, or sex as a man, you will eventually drop out of society, as everything, even jobs are coming via social networks, that you are not being accepted in, if you do not have relationships (as a woman) or sex (as a man).

IT'S THE CURSE OF SOCIAL FUCKING MEDIA. It all depends on how you fuck. What a planet of fucking apes.
>>
>>38938331
>It brings Elliot tribute master (who vanished) into my mind, as he too used that expression
Nice autism.
>>
>>38936080
socially incompetent. that is almost always the correct answer to that question.
>>
>>38938517
What do you mean by that? As far as I have read in the internet, that expression is not very common, at least not geographically speaking. It was said to be common in Southern parts of Britain, such as Wales, but nothing was said said about USA or the internet subcultures. That is the information I have, as I live in a non Anglo Saxic culture speaking a language that is not even part of the Germanic language family. Also I am not familiar with most of the internet subcultures either, being an outcast among the outcasts.

Where do people say "Nah" in USA, if anywhere?
>>
>>38938669
I've seen it used quite frequently to dismiss something right off the bat on the internet. I sure hope you're baiting, it isn't unique to some pseudotrip on /r9k/.
>>
File: BUS.png (871KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
871KB, 3300x300px
>>38936080
Because the girls in his area wouldn't tell him the time of the day and went for obnoxious brutes instead.
Also, this >>38936090.
>>
>>38938468
How do people know if someone has sex?

>inb4 virgin walk or some other bullshit meme answer
>>
He had extremely high unrealistic standards I believe. He said he only found 10/10 blonde Stacy bimbos attractive, and basically wanted a girl who dressed and looked like a slut, but didn't act like one. Because of his narcissism, he got really pissed off when no such girl had an interest in him.
>>
>>38938722
I am not baiting. I have seen it being used quite often lately, but then again, that does not mean that it could not be characteristic to people from certain geographical locations. For example, USA is a large area with millions of inhabitants, so if this expression were common, say, in southern states, you'd see it being used quite often in the internet. I'm not sure if I have seen it being used commonly in any other place except here (where there are a lot of Britons too). I used to participate on English discussion forums during the years 2003-2010, but it did not seem to be very common back then. It was more common on a discussion forum populated mostly by Britons than on the ones populated mostly by the Americans. During 2010-2016 I mostly participated on domestic forums like the one below and there such expression is not used for language reasons. :)

http://keskustelu.suomi24.fi/
>>
>>38939043
They know that you do not have sex when you never tell about your sexual experiences, or mistakenly reveal that you do not know something about sex most people who have sex know. Normies are very good at detecting whether you have sex or not, and they also see when you lie about it.
>>
>>38939177
Adults actually discuss sex?
>>
>>38939491
Yes they do. It is the most common topic of discussion between adult friends, aside from relationships. No wonder people who do not have sex have no (normie) friends either. Nothing much to talk about (with normies).
>>
>>38939552
I feel like insecure people talk more about sex than others to be honest, or people who run their mouth about everything
>>
File: 454720.jpg (26KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
454720.jpg
26KB, 640x400px
>>38937980
Female hyenas are the dominant sex in there species.
The female has a pseudo penis that is larger then the male penis.
With the pseudo penis the female hyena rapes males in to submission.
>>
Hey mumkey, nice thread.
>>
>>38939891
No dude. Sex is the one of the very few things that connects all people. It's like talking about food. The fact that you are insecure about talking about it is what tips them off that you're a weirdo. The difference is, people can tell when people are talking about sex as a way to seem cooler, and when people are talking about sex because they're normally adjusted human beings.
>>
>>38936080
He wasn't that good looking. I made a fake kik account once with his photos and most people said "I" was ugly.
Also if you watch the documentary they said he never asked a girl out. He always expected the girls to come to him. That's not the way the world works.
>>
>>38938787
>obnoxious brutes

Um... Elliot was literally THE most obnoxious brute in the entire area.

>>38938307
>most men spend their lifetime without sexual partners

1%-2% depending on how you look at the data is not 'most'. Not even close.
>>
>>38938307
I've been asked out by a girl before...
>>
>>38936190
>>38937644
This. In the book he wrote he talks about how in middle school and high school, he saw girls approach the boys they liked, so he thought that's how it's supposed to work in the outside world. Thus, he grew up feeling like something was wrong with him because women weren't coming up to him and flirting with him.

Instead of adopting a masculine strategy that might have been successful in getting him laid (i.e. approaching in a social setting, having a cool hobby that would attract women, creating a social circle) he adopted the feminine strategy of just working on his looks and fashion as much as possible and hoping the opposite sex would approach him. Of course that might work if you're Chad and you're born lucky enough to look amazing, but most guys have to work to some degree in order to get laid, and Elliot didn't seem to realize this.

The times that he did try to improve himself he either tried really stupid methods or gave up because he wasn't getting the immediate results he wanted. When he tried winning the lottery? Really slim chance of that ever succeeding. When he wanted to become a fantasy author? That could have made him really cool, but he gave up on it because he didn't think he'd have the kind of success he wanted. Elliot did everything with the purpose of getting laid, and never did shit for its own sake or because he enjoyed it, except for maybe playing video games. In his entire life. That's also a big reason why he was alone. Nobody wants to hang out with a guy like that.
>>
>>38936489
I envy you, lucky bastard
>>
>>38939905
Amazing. That's a clever species.
>>
>>38936132
In his manifesto there was a time when he saw an asian who was talking to a girl and he flipped his shit internally as he saw the asian as a non chad. This was at one of those frat parties that he either was invited to or he just snuck in (don't remember)
>>
>>38941186
>most guys have to work to some degree in order to get laid, and Elliot didn't seem to realize this.
That, and many other aspects of his thinking, were due to him having a "minor case of autism".

>never did shit for its own sake or because he enjoyed it
Not quite sure of that. He felt natural attraction to beautiful things like fashion, architecture, nature and luxurious surroundings. He also loved to read, and that he did not do only to get laid, but for his love for fantasy and for the sake of escapism.
>>
File: 12312.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>38936080
if this guy couldn't do it, i don't have a single chance
>>
>>38941640
He only participated ONE youth parties in his life, the one in July, 2013, where he was uninvited and that had tragic ending. Otherwise he only attended family parties. He was never invited to any youth parties in his life. His peers thought he was mentally retarded, as he could not be like them, to talk, think or act like they did. Teenagers and young adults do not want to have much to do with retards.
>>
>>38936080
he had a mental/social disorder which people neglected, it was even admitted. I'm not defending him, but just look at the interviews with his dad, he seems an uncaring piece of shit
>>
File: 4235324.jpg (34KB, 481x444px) Image search: [Google]
4235324.jpg
34KB, 481x444px
Serious question, lads.

What mental illnesses did Elliot actually have? Maybe he mentioned something in his manifesto, but I don't recall him ever mentioning therapy or anything. I'm sure someone who eventually snapped and shot up some kids isn't the most mentally sane.

Anyone speculate what actual illnesses he had? I'm very curious. I suspect maybe Asperger syndrome or something. I don't think he was a sociopath, since he demonstrated empathy in his early years

schizoid is another possibility.
>>
>>38941733
>That, and many other aspects of his thinking, were due to him having a "minor case of autism".
Yeah, I can see this. In a very loose way it's sort of like how Chris Chan tried to find a gf with his attraction sign. Just a fundamental misunderstanding of how you're supposed to make people like you because of autism. Because Elliot thought what he was doing was the norm, he felt like people were actively rejecting him when in reality they just didn't notice him.

>Not quite sure of that. He felt natural attraction to beautiful things like fashion, architecture, nature and luxurious surroundings. He also loved to read, and that he did not do only to get laid, but for his love for fantasy and for the sake of escapism.
That's fair. I might have been a bit hyperbolic. If only he could have learned to share his interest in fashion, architecture, nature and luxurious surroundings with a girl, he could have added value to her life and been a really interesting guy.
>>
>>38936080
those thots in isla vista wouldnt give a him a chance
>>
>>38941847
He had at least HFA/Asperger's Disorder, Social Anxiety, Depression, Narcissism and probably Schizotypal Personality Disorder. He obviously had psychopathic tendencies too, and maybe even psychosis according to some.
>>
File: da4.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
da4.png
56KB, 485x409px
too high of standards

any non-white 5/10 would be ok for him
>>
>>38941976
Doesn't psychopathic tendencies entail lacking empathy? I'm not an expert on mental illnesses, but I imagine psychopathy as something similar to ASPD where you lack empathy and don't feel guilt for your actions

In his early years (before WoW), Elliot seemed friendly and generally empathic to his few friends so I don't see the psychopathic tendencies

He might've even started regretting the shooting while he was doing it. I could be totally wrong, though. Just speculating.
>>
>>38942050
>Doesn't psychopathic tendencies entail lacking empathy?
There's been many kind of studies made of Psychopathy, and it's been shown that people having it do not totally lack ability to feel empathy. They may feel empathy in special occasions, for things or people who have special meaning to them, or prompted by some special events. And, if a person only has psychopathic tendencies, then he might well be able to feel empathy and compassion. The same applies to people with autism: they may be overly compassionate about things or people they love and care about.

>He might've even started regretting the shooting while he was doing it.
I doubt he was regretting what he was doing. He was said to have been smiling by many of his victims, while he was shooting them.
>>
File: ElliotSupremeLady.png (502KB, 590x1010px) Image search: [Google]
ElliotSupremeLady.png
502KB, 590x1010px
>>38932181
>Probably because they rejected him too.
Because they're normie scum.

>He was born good-looking and rich.
In a CITY full of the good looking and rich. In other words, he was was a big fish in your little pool.
He still was rejected as we are.

>That was my favorite part too.
Because you're a virtue signalling sociopath, like most normies.

>he made the world a better place.
>Only at the end when he killed himself.
Nope. He made the world better the second he started killing normalfags.
When he killed himself, he martyred himself to our cause, thus also making the world better.

>As he died crying like a little faggot pussy
Citation needed, unless you're admitting that the six people he killed died crying like little faggot pussies too.

>>38933118
>People forget that he crashed his car and had a bullet or two from the police already inside him.
That sounds fucking heroic, like a soldier going down in a glaze of glory, wounded by the enemy.

>That moment of realisation he must have had when he put the gun to his head that his whole rampage was a failure would have been brutal.

>Killing himself was the best thing he ever did.
Again, as I said here:
>>38925177
He could've just killed himself, but he did something much more damaging than that. He ruined the lives of countless normies, who would've thought the same exact thing that you're thinking right now. He made them suffer for their cruel judgement, judging them with his bullets and his knives.
Poetic justice.

>>38934210
>that fat fuck
Would you like to compare BMI's, my friend?

>doesn't have the audacity to follow his idol's footsteps.
Oooh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
No matter how far in life I go, I'll always remember that all it takes for me is one bad day.

>>38935441
>Am I missing any other indicators that this guy was a literal faggot?
Uuuh, no.
You're missing the fact that he fucking killed people and himself because he couldn't get a woman.
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
>>38942368
Most normies are sociopaths?
>>
>>38942311
>There's been many kind of studies made of Psychopathy, and it's been shown that people having it do not totally lack ability to feel empathy.

Interesting, any link? I have always heard that most psychopathic serial killers couldn't feel any empathy since birth.
Are they only highly selective?
>>
>>38942368
Wow, thanks for this. I missed the ENTIRE thread, going to sleep early, being tired of the day's work. Now I will spend this night reading it and the numerous other Elliot threads suddenly appearing everywhere. :)

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/why-elliot-rodger-couldnt-get-a-girlfriend.107497/
>>
>>38942464
I don't think I can find the link right now. It was given here and I saved the article into my cloud but I am a bit too tired to dig it up right now. But maybe I could give it in some other Elliot thread later on. You could try and type "psychopathy and empathy" in Google. The study was quite recent.
>>
>>38936080
It was mostly social incompetence/ autism (the meme 4chan kind) but being a manlet probably didn't help.
I don't think he's ugly so it's not that
>>
>>38942368
>I'll always remember that all it takes for me is one bad day.

Yea, one bad day and you might spew a bunch of butthurt shit on the internet and then jack of to furry porn in a puddle of your own butt-tears.

Oh, wait; that what you do EVERY day.
>>
File: 1.jpg (70KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 634x960px
>>38942435
So many of them demonstrate severe antisocial behavior to those that either are unable to follow or disregard social norms.
Observe anything on Facebook, for example, that does against the rigid politically correct garbage you normally see. It's a blood bath. Mothers will turn on sons. Insults of the caliber that we'd normally expect here are thrown, sometimes even schadenfreude over death. (Pic related)
>>
File: 2.jpg (32KB, 469x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
32KB, 469x720px
>>38942886
See, I would never even fathom doing something as degenerate like that.
Your fantasies, and the fact that you're here on /r9k/ are incredibly telling of your autism.
>>
>>38943055
Damn that fella looked creepy as hell. It's like his facial expressions are so forced.
>>
>>38943091

And yet he blamed girls for the fact that none of them wanted his creepy ass.
>>
File: tumblr_orj84ogofU1w6sd1ro4_400.gif (1019KB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orj84ogofU1w6sd1ro4_400.gif
1019KB, 365x205px
>>38942562
God it's long. Gotta give up for today and go to sleep. My mom's gonna wake up early to cook and she'll get really angry if I won't do the same to assist her. :)
>>
File: tumblr_otkt55aHq61wo710lo7_1280.jpg (72KB, 1049x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otkt55aHq61wo710lo7_1280.jpg
72KB, 1049x589px
>>38941903
>he could have added value to her life and been a really interesting guy.
He WAS an interesting guy, very much so, and I am sure that if he had been less shy and less socially awkward to be able to approach women, he could've made some girl really happy.
>>
File: 154945716__705666b.jpg (67KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
154945716__705666b.jpg
67KB, 780x520px
>>38943091
Everything about Elliot was forced.
He was trying to be something he was not:
Confident, charismatic and eloquent. He was parroting Chads he interacted with and actors he saw on TV, but without fully comprehending the depth of these mannerisms, almost like one of those huskies mimicking speech on YouTube.
In reality he was a robot with little connection to human mannerisms. When he wasn't faking it he probably appeared completely emotionless unless he was particularly distressed, like the rest of us.
>>
>>38943350
>He was parroting Chads he interacted with and actors he saw on TV,
The article below has one explanation why he might have been doing so. Read it, it is very fascinating.

http://timothylachin.com/elliot-rodger-amoeba-misogynist-or-wizard/
>>
>was it because he was ugly?
Elliot wasn't ugly. He was very attractive.
>>
>>38943350
Kind of off-topic, but somewhat related I guess

The way Elliot smiles is definately the "forcing" it thing. Like if Elliot actually genuinely smiled, showed teeth and looked happy, it'd look better than just trying to look all cool and confident like he does in his pictures

sorry, eigo isn't my first language so I hope I got my point across. It's just that it's very easy to tell a "forced" smile and posture then from someone who is actually happy and smiling in a picture
>>
File: 30500.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
30500.gif
277KB, 240x287px
>>38936234

That's how normies define us when we talk, "creepy", especialy Stacy

Are you a normie ?
>>
File: C9fV7OTXsAMVjk7.jpg (47KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
C9fV7OTXsAMVjk7.jpg
47KB, 677x677px
>>38943748
>Like if Elliot actually genuinely smiled, showed teeth and looked happy, it'd look better than just trying to look all cool and confident like he does in his pictures
Like this?
>>
>>38944065
Honestly it looks better than his "smug, psuedoconfident creepy smile" face.
>>
>>38942050
People with autism feel empathy, they just feel it differently. I wear people's moods, I feel them myself. It's just hard for us to reciprocate that, so we talk about about ourselves to times when we felt that same way.
It's like walking into a room and feeling how tense everything is. Being autistic is being overly sensitive, not lacking empathy
>>
>>38943868

Or, maybe some people just genuinely come across as creepy. I've been told a number of times that I come across as off-putting until I start talking.
>>
>>38945622
>Or, maybe some people just genuinely come across as creepy.
Like Stacy
>>
>>38936080
Elliot liberated me from the shackles of modern day relationships. I realised, if Elliot with his car and his looks couldn't do it then I don't have a fucking chance, I came to understand that there is no point pining for the unattainable, I gave up many years ago, the supreme gentleman has lifted a weight from my shoulders. I'm absolutely nothing compared to him so if girls didn't want him then I don't even know what to think
>>
>>38936080
All of the above.

>>38936147
I think you mean """"nice guy""""
>>
>>38936270
>this fucking idiot thinks you have to be deluded to be confident
How fucking useless are you dude? lmfao
>>
he was a weirdo and he couldn't control it
>>
>>38936080

Because he was genetically inferior. The end.
>>
>>38936080
>why couldn't he get laid? was it because he was ugly? was it because he was a manlet? was it because he was socially incompetent?
It's far worse than any of that.

He was a hapa.
>>
>>38937754
>just ignore basic biology bro
stop being a pussy holy shit
>>
>>38936080
he was an ugly lillte creep faggot. it is no lose that he is dead now.

Heil Pepe
>>
>>38937939
Fuck I love basedshaman
>>
>>38936080
Read his "manifesto". If he hadn't actually shot anyone I would have assumed his entire persona and diary were satirical. This guy thought he was a genius mastermind, and his long term plan for money was spending every dollar he had on lottery tickets.

Zero work-ethic, and completely spoiled he expected everything to fall into his lap and super sonic reeee'd when it didn't.

He frequently mentions that he read a great deal of economics and politics, but never expands on that simple statement or writes about theories/theorists he read. He does however take 5 pages to review ice age 2 when he watched it on the plane
>>
>>38936080
his eyebrows are weaker than ciara's. did you know that the chinese believe they can read your spiritual strength through your eyebrows? that's why all the zen masters have super bushy eyebrows.
>>
>>38946340
Hahahaha. I really have to read this manifesto. I got to the first page, saw him call his life magnificent and had to put it down.
>>
My theory is different than everything said ITT and his manifesto.
I believe the problem stemmed from his the lack of friendship. He mentions people he knew, but besides his family he had very limited contact with people that he not only enjoyed to be around, but also enjoyed him back. He focused too heavily on getting a relationship because he was biologically desperate for sex, and didn't realize companionship isn't just sexual. He lost faith in humanity, and many suffered because of his spite.
>>
>>38946694
True but he's also a toxic person so it's better than some suffered sooner so more wouldn't have to suffer over his lifetime
>>
Women's standards are to blame
>>
>>38936080
Elliot's situation was kind of a perfect storm. A bunch of factors and circumstances that took place at the right place and time for the outcome they had.

Elliot wasn't extremely handsome, but he wasn't extremely ugly either. I'd say that he was average or slightly below average looking, but he happened to live in a place with really high beauty standards, so he seemed more unnatractive than he was. The same thing can be said about his wealth. Most people around him were considerably wealthier.

On top of that, he was probably autistic and couldn't understand social cues or gender roles, so he never realized he wasn't doing the right things to get laid.

I think that if Elliot had lived in a different enviroment, and if people had taken his mentall issues seriously, things would have gone very differently for him
>>
>>38936080
He had all the tools but didn't know how to use them

Never forget anon, you can blame yourself for your failures because you ain't good looking or tall, or rich or have a good hair line.

But this nigga had it all, and he failed because he didn't know how to use it.

He could have fucked any Asian girl, but he wanted some stuck up blond Stacy that would have just used him for his money and power anyhow.

He was not right in the head, he was deluded while also having an ego.

He felt women all belonged to him and by being violent to the extreme, it would solve his problem

He was a fool. Again, he had all the tools to succeed but didn't know how to use them.....
>>
>>38938468
Super massive SJW beta cuck over here, boys.
>>
>>38936080
it was because he was annoying, people dont like that. the reasons he were annoying isnt because he was short or ugly it was because he was a raging narcissist and a sociopath, and he couldn't hide it.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.