[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have only ONE chance at life >Born in the nation known

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (120KB, 556x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
120KB, 556x800px
>Have only ONE chance at life
>Born in the nation known as ENGLAND

WHY GOD?
>>
fuck you. it's not that bad, not at all. you cunts hate it no matter where you live.
>>
File: 1502047277649.jpg (354KB, 873x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502047277649.jpg
354KB, 873x900px
>>38935983
>"I enjoy wallowing in my own shit in a country that rains in July"
>>
File: larger.jpg (381KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
larger.jpg
381KB, 1024x1023px
Oh fuck off, you are blessed to be born in such a country.

Yeah your guys food might taste like shit, and your beer like watered down fragments of melted plastic - but you have one of the greatest, most accessible education and health care systems in the world, a rich history, beautiful architecture and countless opportunities to make something out of yourself.
>>
>>38936011
>Hurrdurr I don't like weather so country bad.

What are you, a fucking 13 year old?
>>
File: sdadq3.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
sdadq3.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
Who the fuck cares? I'm an ugly, chubby spic who works at a Pizza joint and a Theater because I "failed" at some point in my life. You know what I want to do? Kill the theater system and make it all digital. why would I drive all the way to pay an over-priced piece of paper with equally overpriced shitty food and watch it in a room that's dirty and smelly and filled with loud people, when I can just pre-order it at home and watch it when it comes out? That's my idea.

What do you want in life, OP? why not just invent something relative to your own interests and get money for it?
>>
>>38936050
>most accessible education and health care systems in the world, a rich history, beautiful architecture and countless opportunities to make something out of yourself.

Literally none of this is true.

The NHS may be free but it is dogshit in terms of quality. Education is only good if your parents are rich enough to send you to private school.
>>
England, and Britain in general would be ok if it wasnt for 99% of the population

>t. Proud Englishman
>>
Everywhere looks the same. So sick of this "great" country. Kebab and chicken shops everywhere.
>>
>>38936011
It's August and be thankful we have rain. I would hate to die in a drought like Italy will be soon.
>>
Fuck off, you have no idea about rest of the world.

You wanna born in a 3rd world country as a robot like me? It has good weather, brit ppl like to go vacation here and spend their op currency...
>>
I was born in Saudi Arabia....
>>
>>38936195
Try living literally 2 blocks away from a rough neighborhood with a shit ton of disgusting chavs and lower class scum
>>
>>38936166
No, fuck off. I hate rain. I hate this shitty weather. I only like it when it's either sunny/hot or cold and snowy. But we don't get either of those because England has an utterly cancerous climate.
>>
>>38936242
True robots love miserable, rainy days. Ultimate comfy.
>>
File: 1458282472584.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1458282472584.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38935961
>be born a FUCKING MANLET in England
>be scorned for existing
>>
>>38936284

Amen to that, i wish it rains, snows everyday. Its comfy af and keeps the normies away because they hate cold usually.
>>
File: xygaottfgscx.png (609KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
xygaottfgscx.png
609KB, 844x1157px
>>38936326
Better than being born a manlet in the Netherlands/Sweden/another ultra-tall Germanic/Nordic country tbqhfam

>Average Dutch male height is 6 foot
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
5KB, 219x230px
>>38936374
>be 5'6 turbo manlet
>make the mistake of visiting Amsterdam
>>
Such a fucking depressing shithole

Even native brits are fucking subhuman tier chavs
>>
File: 1501934118075.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501934118075.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
>Within 5 years we will have a literal communist as our country's leader
>We voted to leave the EU but it won't happen because the ruling class doesn't like it

Is there ANY country at all that is more cucked than us?
>>
>>38936500
> tfw 6'7 dutch male
> 250 pounds
>>
I haven't lived in England for long, but I can understand how you natives feel. People here wear such depressed looks on their faces, and the sky is grey most of the time. I'm used to living in places with much more sunlight.

I find the abundant 4nr food shops endearing, though. Brits really love their Indian food.
>>
>>38936214
What are the young adults like over there? Are they just as religious as their parents etc im just curious
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.