[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dog just recently diagnosed with lung cancer >only 9 >isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4048.jpg (35KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4048.jpg
35KB, 500x309px
>dog just recently diagnosed with lung cancer
>only 9
>isn't getting enough oxygen
>can barely walk
>can't even sleep because laying down affects his breathing
>mom isn't sure if she should put him down or not
>even if he only has barely a year of survival
>thinking of euthanizing him in a week if he doesn't get better

Should I do it robots? Also general dog thread, post your doggies and stories.
>>
I'd be happy that it isn't me who got cancer.
>>
>>38935736
grant him the sweet release of death anon, we can only envy him because there are others who would do unto him what he cannot bring upon himself

if only we could be so fortunate, for one to look upon our fate and say "Truly, he will be better off dead, than he would be to suffer this disease we call life, for longer than his body allows". But alas, the powers that be have decided that, in order to stretch our able bodies and ever-working minds to serve their neverending greed, death should be feared and abhorred, in stead of being accepted as just the endpoint, as necessary and welcomed as the beginning.
>>
>>38935767
Yeah, I'm blessed that I don't have any form of canceryet? I just want to put him down at this point, we've been giving him medicine and he isn't getting any better.
>>
Just take a day off work lol and spend the whole day with him, take him for a nice walk in your favourite place and give him lots of cuddles before you put him down
>>
>>38935796
He has definitely had a good life, he's been suffering at this point and I think my mom is afraid to put him down. It's just as difficult for me to put him down but he's suffering and there's nothing much we could do.
>>
Make his last days special. I've never had to put a dog down, they've all just died of old age. Losing a dog is hard but once time goes on it will get better. You might even get a new dog to start the process again.
>>
We had to do this with our dog who could barely walk and we had to carry just so he could get food. It sucked because the dog tried it's very best to stay near us and it loved us until it's last breath. The point is it's suffering but all it wants to do is be near you until the very end and I regret my dad doing it though it did let it end for him.
>>
File: DRUMPF FUNNY 6.jpg (134KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
DRUMPF FUNNY 6.jpg
134KB, 888x499px
Sorry to hear that anon, pic related should cheer you up
>>
>can barely walk
>can't even sleep because laying down affects his breathing
euthanize him already you fucking selfish brick
>>
File: 009.jpg (16KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
16KB, 460x276px
Mine died at age 4 due to lung cancer.
>>
>>38935975
I don't have control over it unfortunately, I keep convincing my mom it's time to let him go but she keeps stalling. Trust me if I had control I would end it all today.
>>
>>38935939
kys
originalez
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.