[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I just found out people can see when you view their Instagram

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1424626760679.jpg (101KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1424626760679.jpg
101KB, 728x636px
>mfw I just found out people can see when you view their Instagram Stories

I thought it just showed you the fucking view count. I've been checking in on grills I haven't added but follow (read: stalk) for months now, am I fucked? I was wondering why some of them followed me out of the blue recently
>>
>>38935420
if the followed you maybe they want that stalker dick of yours anon
>>
>>38935901
One of them is a girl I went on a date with over two years ago so maybe anon, maybe
>>
>>38935420
dont worry, everything they put on the internet they want people to see. just don't like old pictures.
>>
>>38935420
Are you bullshitting? this cant be real. I'm actually going to commit suicide if my oneitis saw all the times I looked at her instagram at whatever oclock at night to beat one out. I dont even hit like on the pics
>>
>>38935420
>>38936296
>>38936254

www.theluxuryspot.com/can-you-see-who-views-your-instagram-pics-yup/

FUCK ITS REAL. Should I just end it
>>
>>38936338
chances are they have a million random creeps flowing through their feed. they either delude themselves into thinking you're a fan or don't give a shit because you have tried contacting them and told them to ''send pik of bob an vagene''
>>
File: maskwoj.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
maskwoj.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
>>38936395
NO I KNOW THEM IN REAL LIFE YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND

I JUST MADE AN IG THIS SUMMER

SHE FOLLOWS ME BACK

ONCE THE YEAR STARTS I WILL SEE HER AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK

JUST
STUPID INSTAKIKES RUINING MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38936475
oh.
well you fucked up bigtime then.
see, you're gonna have to talk to her now.
>>
>>38935420
It could be worse senpai.

I kept looking at my older sisters beach pics to fap over due to a fucked up siscon complex. She knows now.
>>
File: 1483036479035.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
1483036479035.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
>tfw screenshotted snaps of a girl that I was talking to
I wondered why she stopped messaging me until I realized what happened
>>
If called out, just deny it. You don't have anything on your account that directly links to you, right anon? Right?
>>
>>38936501
I already do. Am I just gonna hope she didnt check or what?

I pass relatively well as a normie who isnt very active on social media but I dont want to get ostracized as a stalker...
>>
>>38936602
It's my public account, in other words I'm fucked phamalamb

>>38936475
They can only see who views the Snapchat-style 'Story' videos they put up, not images. Although I get the impression that if you visit often you'll get brought up in their 'suggested profiles'
>>
>>38936624
if you do get called a stalker just laugh and say atleast she doesn't know about the shoe box under your bed.
>>
>>38936624
Just don't talk about it.

She knows you're interested already though. So either you can attempt to talk to her or be like most of us and let the opportunity go to waste. You don't know what she thinks about this yet. She might think it's cute or even flattering if she is interested in you. If not, she'll think it's creepy. Just forget about the instagram stalking and just start a relationship with her.
>>
>>38936645
You can't be suggested if they follow you already do they? I only have like 2 posts on my account but a bunch of followers.
Also I dont think she ever posts videos so am i in the clear?
>>38936665
She's to cool of a person and knows me well enough to just accuse me of stalking.
>>
>>38936763
*she's too cool of a person and knows me too well to just accuse me of stalking
>>38936729
Doing this stalking or not, but jeezus if i come off as a stalker my chances just went down the shitter. We're both Asian and her dad's a cop, I could literally just get shot if I "threaten" her in any way
>>
>>38935420
Isn't it common knowledge by now that both IG and Facebook tell you who views your profile?
>>
Who fucking cares? Just start viewing these in private tabs or incognito mode or whatever your browser calls it. Don't log in. You know how many of those girls even took the time to look at these things? Probably just a couple of them. Even then why do you care? If you like them then why would you want to hide from them completely? Do you want to be here forever? Now that's a real reason to want to kill yourself. You need to be punched in the skull.
>>
HAHAHA FUCKING SOCIAL MEDIAKEK ORBITING NORMIES

WAAAAAAAAHH MY CRUSH IS GONNA SEE ALL THE TIMES I LOOKED AT HER :((

EAT SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38936893
You can't view them without logging in autist. You don't want to hide from them completely, but you also don't want them to know that you look at their social media when you whack your pecker every night. Some of us actually have social status and dignity to maintain. This is more of a cyborg ussie than a robot one anyway- robots dont have social media.
>>
>>38936946
*cyborg issue
>>
>>38936946
Log in from a secondary account then. How fucking old are you? It's like you haven't had ten email accounts and a bunch of false internet identities since the late 90s before you were even a teenager. Get with the fucking program.
>>
>>38935420
dude, what is the problem with looking at ig accounts? i guess that all normies do that, so the maximum that is gonna happen is that she will think you are into her ;)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.