[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw cut off all my piece of shit "friends" and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 6f5.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>Tfw cut off all my piece of shit "friends" and am much happier as a result
True red pill is realizing that it's better to be alone that surrounded by fakes.
>>
just wait for the loneliness to set in
>>
>>38934711
>tfw nobody actually cared about you and makes no effort to contact you
I know this feel, I've deleted literally every form of social app/whatever I have. Even nuked my Steam because it's not like I play games anyways. I can guarantee a year from now nobody I knew will even have wondered where I went.
>>38934735
Loneliness is a meme.
Besides that, having "friends" doesn't really make you less lonely.
>>
>>38934735
Not as bad as shitty toxic friends for the sake of having friends.
>>
>>38934762
Nah, I literally had the pieces of fucking shit try to contact me again, but I'm not falling for that bullshit again.
>>38934735
Even with "friends", if they are fucking idiots that you can't be genuine with, then you are still lonely.
>>
>>38934818
>I had people try to contact me again
Looks like you got further than me, lol.
>>
>>38934711
I did this too.
It wasn't that they were fake, it's that I had to be fake to be around them.
Putting on an act all the time was just frustrating and exhausting.
>>
>>38934838
For me it was both. They were fake apathetic idiots AND I had to put on a act around them. It was annoying as hell
>>
This is real. If you experience any kind of loneliness then that means you were one of the toxic retards. It's not hard to cut out fuck-wits from your life. You need to learn this:

Just because someone is fond of you it doesn't mean you have to befriend them. You can tell how lonely a person is by the amount of shitty ugly friends they have. Life isn't facebook - you don';t want 3000 friends. You need your 3-4 family friends and then a nice little circle of 4 mates you can trust whenever.
>>
File: 1502175542455.png (2MB, 950x678px) Image search: [Google]
1502175542455.png
2MB, 950x678px
>>38934711
I did this also. It was great. Felt so much more happier and more confident than having some faggots always trying to bring you down.
>>
>>38934968
sooo fucking true man. this one faggot I knew had so many shitty ugly retarded friends and I had to deal with them everytime I hung out with him. Fuck my only wish is that I can somehow get back at those retards.
>>
Did the same thing, couldn't be happier.
I keep 2-3 good friends who I still talk to now and then. Those rare people who still consider you a friend even if you need your time alone, who will talk to you the same way as always when you meet them after a year or so, those are the friends you want to keep. Fuck all these other fake snakes and their constant need for attention.
>>
>>38935034
THISSSSSSSSSSS holy fuck sadly though I haven't found a good friend like that yet. at this point I've only met those fake snakes you're talking about.
>>
it is better to walk the path alone than to walk it with a fool
>>
File: gary.jpg (94KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
94KB, 640x495px
>>38934711
Did babby finally delete his Discord
>>
>>38934711
>TFW ghosted my best friend

We are both going to be 30 next year and all this nigger wants to talk about is high school.

He's still so concerned about appearing cool and shit.

He went to the military and now that he's back he wants to do normalfag shit.

I know im boring but then so does he so why does he even contact me in the first fucking place.
>>
did the same with my "friends" from childhood/teenage years, i only talk to 1 or 2 people from high school, and even that happens very rarely
>>
>>38934711
that is true anon, but it's still no replacement for finding friends you actually can get along with.
>>
i haven't had any friends in years. i've never been lonely. i'm perfectly happy spending all my time playing video games and watching movies. if i want to talk to people i'll just go on 4chan.
>>
Same, I could be fucking popular right now but tfw too smart to have friends. I have only one true friend that lives in another country and which I meet once a year, which is enough for me. I rather be alone than being with bunch of brainless rats that only cares about partying.
>>
>>38934711
>usually very picky with who i befriend
>was hanging out with group that were mostly assholes with few exceptions
>fade that group (except 2 ppl from it)
>play online with those 2 friends for years
>after that my other friend (shall be known as S) starts hanging out with a guy who knew the group i used to hang out with but who didn't hang out with that group (lets call him D)
>kind of skeptical, remember seeing him few times in the past, grade A douchebag back then
>well getting tired of just playing vidya all day long so i agree to go hang out with them
>we hang out for few years with D and S, D seemed like a ok guy at first so i befriended him thinking (might as well since he is friend of S and we seem to get along)
>turns out D is still a douche, constant need to roast me or make fun of me for anything and everything, when i confronted him about it "just a prank bro" tier excuses
>this goes on to this day, stuck with him since if i ditch him he is petty enough to start causing me troubles (anything from gossiping to outright hostility, wouldn't put it past him)
>D has habit of ruining the night for everyone if he is feeling pissy, if anyone else leaves early or gets annoyed with him he will spam their phones with insults and call their phone if you don't answer his messages
>"You can never have too many friends"
Apparently 3 was one too many for me, god i should have just kept to my principles and only befriend people i pick myself, friends of friend were always iffy at best
>>
>>38934968
Highest level of enlightenment is to be able to like people who don't really like you (not romantically or in awkward way of anything, I just mean in general).

This sounds extremely weird at first but its actually the ultimate extent to which you can have your own opinions without being affected by other people's. Your judgements of other people shouldn't be affected by neediness. "He doesn't like me so he smells and sucks ass" is childish if you stop and think about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.