[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more awkward situation? Post stories I can get second

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: img000035[1].jpg (163KB, 700x985px) Image search: [Google]
img000035[1].jpg
163KB, 700x985px
Is there a more awkward situation? Post stories I can get second hand awkwardness from
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Long story short my Dad called me a pervert and a degenerate. I think I finally fit in here.
>>
>>38932084
>be me back when I was in college
>girl who I spoke to often regarding philosophy and literature and who I really liked came to my room
>we chatted about some stuff
>I loved making her smile and her laugh
>she then got on my bed and laid there for a bit
>"Are you going to join me?"
>instant erection
>Just laugh it off like a loser and say "nice one, that was a funny joke"
>complete awkward silence for a couple minutes
>she breaks it by saying she needs to call her friend
I really regret it.
>>
>>38932130
>go to club with roastie and her friends
>pull her aside to make sure she knows I'm interested in her
>"anon let me introduce you to some of my friends :3"
>I mutter I'll be right back
>exit the club
>briskly walk back to dorm
>don't talk about it and basically ignore her from then on
>>
>busty blonde milf boss at McDonald's invites me over to her house
>we watch a movie
>she's laying down on a couch
>I'm sitting on the couch towards the end where her feet are watching
>she kind of starts resting her feet in my lap and trying to locate my cock
>starts playing with he feet in my lap
>say something extremely beta about the possibility of me getting turned on by her actions
>she gives me a blank look
>I don't make a move
>she eventually falls asleep

Looking bad, man I wish I would have been more forward and had her taken my virginity.
>>
>>38932084
the fuck is the context
>>
>>38932202
You're a fuckin idiot kiddo
>>
>>38932227
give reverse image searching a try
>>
>>38932130
what the fuck man. WHY DID YOU JUST
NOT
DO
ANYTHING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: img000036[1].jpg (229KB, 700x985px) Image search: [Google]
img000036[1].jpg
229KB, 700x985px
>>38932227
next page
>>
>>38932273
so because this girl gets groped anytime she's alone with a guy and this guy won't, its awkward?
sounds like a red flag
>>
I love molester man.

>>38932292
If I'm remembering right, she really wants sum fuk, but dudes are supposed to be the ones to start that shit because reasons.
Damn I need to re-read this, thanks for reminding me OP.
>>
>>38932427

I never did get to see the end of Molester Man. Thank you too for reminding me it still exists.
>>
>>38932273
>You mean, like play dragon quest?
Ahhahahahhahahahha
That's me
>>
>>38932130
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Ahahaha
Haha
Ha
>>
File: 4.jpg (78KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
78KB, 700x993px
>>38932273
The art style looks comfy. Reminds me of Onani Master Kurosawa.
>>
>>38932817
Same artist. I read that one second. Don't know if they've done anything else though. My google-fu is weak.
>>
>>38932084
What the hell is happening in this image?
>>
A lot of dudes won't start trying to get off with girls even when the mood is right and the girl is heavily implying she wants it, because they're constantly second-guessing that they're misreading the situation or being pranked, and they're going to get sent to prison if they do anything. If the girl wants some fuck then she should make the move, instead of getting huffy that the dude can't read her mind.
>>
>>38932273
I still don't have an idea what is going on here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.