[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's late at night and I can't sleep. Let's get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1269.jpg (15KB, 208x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1269.jpg
15KB, 208x156px
It's late at night and I can't sleep. Let's get an anime thread going, I'll start

Anyone who thinks Shinji is a pussy doesn't know shit. He goes through the most fucked up things imaginable on a daily basis and still keeps going. He could be a symbol for us robots: we go through rough shit through life and a lot of it is mental but we are all still here and hopefully trying our best to get by
>>
I just rewatched the Evangelion series and OVA's. I feel like everyone shits on Shinji when in reality they would probably act the same way as he did if put in the same situation. Gendo intentionally fucked up his son's life so that he would act in specific ways, even to the point of finally mind breaking him so that instrumentality could be enacted.
>>
File: Afghanis-tan.jpg (42KB, 486x400px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanis-tan.jpg
42KB, 486x400px
Anyone interested in world history should read the manga Afghanis-tan

It's a moe manga similar to Hetalia where countries are anthropomorphized as cute little girls (Aghanistan, Pakistan, Russia, America are in it) and Al-Qaeda is portrayed as a group of feral cats living in Afghanis-tan's home

it's really cute and has a lot of details on world history. Highly recommended.
>>
1.11 Dude get in the robot
2.22 Dude just do whatever
3.33 Dude who told you to get in the robot?
>>
>late at night
>almost midday
>>
>>38931188
>the world is one timezone.
>>
>>38931029
why do people like to whine about shinji when there's gendo, the ultimate manchild
>uuuu my wife died uuuuuu how can i even move on uuuuu idk how to be a good father so i guess i'll just ignore my child lmao uuuuu i don't know how to be around people so let's make everyone into a soup uuuu
>>
>>38931122

>they would probably act the same way he did

Dubs for truth

Anyways what are y'all watching? I've been wanting to checkout Kill La Kill on Kissanime. Also Deadman Wonderland and My Hero Academia

I watched SNK season 2 and it was amazing! I like mainstream anime so don't shit on me lol

If anyone needs a rec check out Hellsing Ultimate and let me know if the animes I'm interested in are any good
>>
Elfen Lied is trash

I can't believe some bitch actually recommended me this show. Holyshit this show is Edgy: The Anime.

And not even edgy in a good way like higurashi or monster. Elfen Lied is a steaming pile of shit, I'm so mad I waited for this shit to download.
>>
>>38931280
Been rewatching the Tenchi Muyo aimes. Ryoko is best waifu.
>>
>>38931029
It's such an overblown meme that I don't think anyone who spouts it has watched the show. Shinji's whole being a pussy and get in the robot meme phase lasts like a whole 2-3 episodes and then he's just kickin ass and trying to get laid until all the existential horror mindfuck apocalypse stuff starts
>>
>>38931029
>>38931122
>normies not understanding shinji again

Shinji is just a bit mentally ill, he needs help, unthinkable that you'd put a child in such a position without hordes of therapists lol
>>
>>38931167
>rebuild

haha good meme
>>
also best anime this season?

I really like made in abyss, it's so comfy
and their determination to just explore the abyss, knowing fully well that they won't get too far and die in there is kinda inspiring and comforting
And of course ghibli level of artwork
>>
>>38931524
You didn't pay attention to the plot. Gendo intentionally made Shinji isolated and mentally ill so that he could manipulate him. Go back and watch the exchanges he has with Fuyutsuki.

Also, mushishi is a comfy series.
>>
>>38931266
Is Gendo our guy?
>>
>>38931706
I really want to like Gendo, but he's too much of a dick.
>>
>>38931757
He is, but for some reason I feel the most empathy for him out of all the other characters.
>>
>>38931820
He ultimately just wanted his gf back
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.