[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Why don't you ask that nice girl for her number and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: grandpa.jpg (61KB, 670x375px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa.jpg
61KB, 670x375px
"Why don't you ask that nice girl for her number and offer to take her to dinner, Billy? Who knows? She might be that special someone with whom you'll raise a family. Having kids is important because it makes you responsible, gives you a sense of accomplishment, and ensures that someone will be around to take care of you when you're old. But you've got to make the first move, Billy."
>>
>>38930842
Let me die alone dad
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38930907
"Don't be ridiculous, Champ. When you have kids of your own someday, you're gonna be giving them this talk as well. But you have to make the first move, Champ. And it's as simple as standing up straight, looking that nice girl in the eye, giving her a firm handshake, and asking her out to dinner. You never know, Champ: She might be that special someone you'll have kids with. And having kids is important because it makes you responsible, gives you a sense of accomplishment, and ensures that someone will be around to take care of you when you're old.
>>
"because i am a hopeless cuck who thinks you either score a 100% match or don't try at all because i'm horribly afraid to fail due to my lack of self-confidence, dad"
>>
File: chadbrother.jpg (30KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
chadbrother.jpg
30KB, 625x417px
>>38930948
"You just need to be yourself, younger bro anon."
>>
>>38930960
"but what if i don't like who *myself* is, dumbass older bro"
>>
File: chadbrotherrotated.jpg (108KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
chadbrotherrotated.jpg
108KB, 625x417px
>>38930998
"Younger bro anon, just be yourself."
>>
>>38931013
"fair enough, older bro"
>>
File: firmhandshakeman2.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman2.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38930948
"Excuses are for quitters, Champ -- and I didn't raise my little Champ to be a quitter. Now your mother and I have been wondering when you're gonna give us grandchildren. You just need to find a nice girl to settle down with. It all starts with standing up straight, looking them in the eye, and asking her out to dinner. When you get married and have kids, you'll be more responsible and accomplished. And you'll have someone to take care of you when you get old."
>>
>>38931070
"fuck you dad I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN OR RAISED REEEEEE"
>>
File: FIRMHANDSHAKEIKARI.png (377KB, 416x296px) Image search: [Google]
FIRMHANDSHAKEIKARI.png
377KB, 416x296px
>>38931132
"Increase the LCL compression density level to the limit..."
>>
File: firmhandshakemanrotated.jpg (101KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakemanrotated.jpg
101KB, 408x612px
"When are you gonna give us grandchildren, Champ? You just need to find a nice girl to settle down with. It all starts with standing up straight, looking them in the eye, and asking her out to dinner. When you get married and have kids, you'll be more responsible and accomplished. And you'll have someone to take care of you when you get old. When you have kids of your own, Champ -- and you are going to have kids -- you'll understand."
>>
But Dad, I just got hired at the store you drove me down there a week ago, now all of a sudden you expect kids from me? Goddamn!
>>
>>38930842
>Why don't you ask that nice girl for her number and offer to take her to dinner, Billy?
I did. My court case starts next Monday.
>>
File: boomeronbikereversed.jpg (64KB, 670x375px) Image search: [Google]
boomeronbikereversed.jpg
64KB, 670x375px
>>38932408
Then we'll try again after you make bail, Billy.

>>38932394
>>38932408
"The best joy you'll have in life is having kids, Billy; they make you responsible, give you a sense of accomplishment, and will be around to take care of you when you get old. WHEN you have them, you'll understand. But you've got to start all the way at the beginning by standing up straight, looking the girl in the eye, giving her a firm handshake, and asking her out to dinner."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.