[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of your problems with anxiety and confusion could be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4793.jpg (48KB, 343x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4793.jpg
48KB, 343x340px
All of your problems with anxiety and confusion could be solved if you tried LSD
>>
NO I have the same amount of anxiety but at least I dont wanna kill myself like every day. It dialed it back to about every other month.
>>
I wanted to try some LSD, but I had a friend who tried acid for the first time and he just disappeared. Like never picked up the phone and his apartment was abandoned.
>>
>>38930804
I'm scared I will permanently lose my mind.
Even weed makes me paranoid
ketamine makes me hear voices
>>
File: 1466560361649.jpg (11KB, 342x282px) Image search: [Google]
1466560361649.jpg
11KB, 342x282px
no dude, no. if you go in to the trip hating yourself, it could cause PTSD type mental scarring and a change in personality for the worse.
i recommend doing things so you can start loving yourself. relax, meditate, think about what things really matter.
if you get a better headspace, a trip could cement positive thinking.
my journey with psychadellics has made me more open and accepting, understand human nature better, accept myself and my identity more, and come to terms with how things are. for a while you can notice "this is an acid thought" after trips but they become normal.
my last trip i had fun learning more economics and statistics and have been thinking about new career paths.
>>38931100
try a baby dose like 25ug first
>>
File: 1501694833880.jpg (38KB, 604x595px) Image search: [Google]
1501694833880.jpg
38KB, 604x595px
>>38930804
I took acid twice. Both tines went bad.

First time thought that my friends wanted to kick me out of the house and started crying and couldnt get up from fetal position in bed for hours.

Second time some girl managed to shoot my friends finger with a BB gun and I had to cut his skin with a razor to get the metal bullet out. Freaked out the rest of the night.

Fuck LSD.
>>
LSD is fun an all but other than some good memories it didn't do shit for me in the long run.
>>
And here comes the shill threads
>>
>>38930804
Actually no, all those problems can be solved will sheer will power alone.
Drugs are for the weak.
>>
Are you legitimately acoustic OP? REEEEEe
If anything hating yourself and having confusion before a acid trip will cause MORE anxiety and confusion you cuck
LSD isn't a anti depressant tool its a self discovery tool that helps you find who you really are but in the wrong setting it will cause you to have a bad trip which can cause as >>38931126 said PTSD
>>
My first trip i spent playing CS:GO which made me feel as if i was in Iraq on 300ug
Shit gave me PTSD and i can't play CS:GO now cause when i do i just get intense fear
>>
>>38930804
honestly LSD just lasts too long.
In the 12-14 hours of my trip, I'm bound to be at a point where I'll think bad toughs, I'm bound to have more bad toughs than good ones in those hours honestly, and the existential dread of hating yourself on LSD is just too much.

Microdosing however is a pretty great experience - 10-15 ug on a normal day let's me feel like a normie.
Without the existential dread but with motivation and energy, being able to appreciate beauty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.