[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>long, shitty day of depression and loneliness >when i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1502176885547.png (12KB, 688x773px) Image search: [Google]
1502176885547.png
12KB, 688x773px
>long, shitty day of depression and loneliness
>when i finally manage to get some sleep (at about 2 am) i dream
>couldnt move, it was like a movie
>mom sends me to the mall to buy some shit
>i go in my meh clothes
>somehow i didnt even think twice about it, considering i suffer from social anxiety
>on the line to pay for the thing, see cute girl laughing on his phone to some instagram meme
>turns around and shows me
>"look at this"
>i chuckle
>we start talking
>genuinely feel a connection to this girl
>chatter and become friends in 2 hours walking around the mall
>she gives me her number and adds me to a chat group where she and her couple of friends share goofs and laffs
>its all comfy as fuck
>hold her hand for a second
>its so sweet
>she says she wants to go buy something for the both of us (ice cream methinks)
>we start walking, but i remember my errand and turn around in doubt
>look in her direction again
>shes gone
>i wake up
>desperately pick up phone and type in her name to see if i still got the number
>realize what im doing
>realize im this desperate over a dream
>stay awake for hours staring blankly at the roof
>tears running through my face as i finally get up and type this down

Not only that, she also was exactly my type: a cute tomboyish girl with dark medium-short hair, that practically dressed with the same effort and palette as me, very cute faced and fair body

Dont be shy anons, share your dreams
>>
>>38930694
call the number and see who picks up
do it faggot
>>
I think this is one of the worst feelings in the world.
Thankfully it's brief.
I've had too many dreams like this to remember just one specifically. The oneitis ones were always the worst though.
>>
my dream are literally way to autistic for me to write down anywhere even here
I feel like maybe my housemates are giving me these dreams to make fun of me
>>
>>38930694
My dreams are about mundane shit like electronics. Most days I stay up until 4 working on tech, coding, electronics, calc, etc.

I hope you see her in your dreams OP.

Text or call that number, assuming it has the right number of digits
>>
>>38930694
You need to go to the mall to find her, today, anon.
>>
>>38930694
Dude alright a connect the dots Wojack thanks anon bro for posting this rarity haven't done this in years
>>
>>38930694
I had a similar dream but it was in my uni. The girl was perfect in every fucking way. Around that time I heard that you can't dream of people you've never met before. I've lost so much time and sleep trying to find and think of who that girl was but of course I never found her, if she was even real in the first place.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.