[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying shit normies do >get exited about nothing >talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1493770856907.jpg (96KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
1493770856907.jpg
96KB, 500x623px
Annoying shit normies do

>get exited about nothing
>talk about their pointless lives or jobs
>normalize abnormal situations
>virtue signal
>stand in lines
>be loud for no reason
>act like their trivial problems are important
>post "cute" cat pictures online
>judge you based on superficial looks
>cry at funerals
>>
Shit on Haig.
>>
>>38930332
>stand in lines
Guess im a normalfag now
>>
>>38930332
I've noticed that normies have ironically started using the word "normie". I guess it has to do with the rise of meme culture and that "dank meme" shit.
>>
>>38930383
To be in a line you need to leave your bedroom.
>>
>>38930395
Where have you been seeing this?
>>
>>38930332
Being a normie makes me feel so superiour to y'all shit bags. For reals.
>>
>>38930450
Not that anon, but I can confirm what he's saying. Same with Chad.
>>
>>38930450
Not him but everywhere, normalfags use it online on social media everywhere to be ironic and make fun of people who use it seriously.

Its one of the reasons I just went back to using normalfag instead of normie like the old days since the I've never heard a normalfag use it.
>>
>>38930430
You got me, i will see myself out
>>
>>38930332
>act like their trivial problems are important

what do you think this board was made for
>>
>>38930332
>being ironic weebs
they dont even watch the flavor of the month animes people are shitposting about they just save some images and then run a joke into the ground and can not even name any of the characters there posting then make fun of you for actually watching anime and for some reason all like idubbz,h3h3 and filthy frank even though there not even funny
>>
>>38930486
>>38930481
So you have social media where you see this happen. You must be normies yourselves. I'm completely nonexistent in social media platforms and all I use is this website.
>>
>>38930523
>social media
Don't have any actually. I know this because of my job unfortunately.
>>
>>38930523
I count having a youtube channel as social media desu
>>
>>38930332

"Stand in lines"

As opposed to swarming the thign being lined up for like fucking niggers?
>>
>>38932100
read the whole thread before you post >>38930430
>>
>buy property and start businesses while pretending I'm roleplaying IRL Morrowind:Bloodmoon

Oh wait nvm that's what I do.
>>
>>38930332
>virtue signal
What the fuck does this mean
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.