[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive been having a reoccurring dream where the fbi raids all my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1498071450814.jpg (55KB, 632x699px) Image search: [Google]
1498071450814.jpg
55KB, 632x699px
ive been having a reoccurring dream where the fbi raids all my hardrives and i have to explain each individual anime reaction image before a jury
why did the subconscious mean by this
>>
>>38930180
That sounds pretty nice 2b honest
>>
You must destroy all of your hard drives immediately
>>
I've been having a reoccurring dream where I'm ass naked running through a giant never ending office full of old people scoffing at me and hiding behind their desks yelling for the police as I'm carrying my laptop around desperately trying to delete all of the files before the cops get there and arrest me for my anime reaction images so I guess I understand.
>>
>>38930180
AI chan is for ____
>>
>>38930556
wanting, but only to realize that she's not real and her voice actress is most likely doing this for easy money.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501880097825.jpg (29KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501880097825.jpg
29KB, 640x818px
>>38930180
I keep having this dream where an accident which assures my doom is happening before my very eyes. Last time it was a plane crash but its usually a car accident. And moments before my violent death I reach a perfect peace with myself and accept that this is it. Completely content with the intense situation I awake as the plane fills with fire in an instant. Anyone else have that one?
>>
>>38930715
Do you get the sense that crashing the plane was part of your plan?
>>
>>38930180
I've been having this dream where I work for the FBI and we arrest this gay pedophile and he spends almost the entire trial explaining anime reaction images to the jury.
>>
>>38930556
ME
stay away from my wife!
>>
>>38930823
That's weird, ever since I was 12 I've had this recurring dream where I'm the city's ace prosecutor and I'm supposed to be running the trial of the century, but I forgot my pants and the defendant won't stop using cross-examination time to deliver an item by item presentation of the contents of his anime reaction folder.
>>
>>38930803
No but a small part of me is greatfull that it happened. And when im on the freeway I drift into thinking about how easily one slip of the wheel could mash me into a truck coming the opposite way.
>>
I dreamt that I was a dragon prince and my race of dragons had been driven from our homeland and banished to the human world.
But even there we faced persecution from other human form dragons who had worked their way into positions of power in the human world.
Eventually the other dragons tried to eradicate us completly, but my powered awakened at the last moment and I destroyed their interdimensoinal warship with a beam weapon.
>>
File: worry worry worry wew is me.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
worry worry worry wew is me.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>38930180
I havent dreamt in several months, but i did last night
I was trying to figure out something about an action figure which turned out to be Juggernaut even though it didnt look like him and the only thing i can remember reading was a list of people he killed, which was some recognisable super heros, some gibberish that my brain made up, and most notably, The Three Suns, may they rest in piece
>>
File: 1502176445555.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502176445555.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>38930180
psychologically, this dream could mean that you feel that you have to justify yourself to others. that you feel guilty about your "different" interests
>>
File: 1500178066734.jpg (36KB, 149x194px) Image search: [Google]
1500178066734.jpg
36KB, 149x194px
I had a dream that a family friend sold me a car, but when I got the car I found out the hard way that they had sabotaged all the seats by sticking pins in them to spike your legs and ass when you sit down. They also broke some other stuff like the radio and such but the details are fuzzy.

What does it mean?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.