[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse worth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Razor.jpg (102KB, 951x785px) Image search: [Google]
Razor.jpg
102KB, 951x785px
Is the Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse worth $39.70 + free shipping?
>>
>Tech Specs

6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor
Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Always-On mode
200 inches per second and 50g of acceleration
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
Gold-plated USB connector
Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
Approximate size (LxWxH): 5.00" x 2.76" x 1.73" (127 x 70 x 44mm)
Approximate weight: 0.23lbs (105g)

>System Requirements

6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor
Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
>>
>>38929082
I got a death adder for like $30 and I think it's worth that price. I had a double click problem that a driver update fixed but other than that I've had no problems during the 2 or so years I've owned it.
>>
>>38929112

how come expensive computer mouse only lasts a few years, but cheap $10-$20 can last for years?

I always end up going back to using my 10 year old mouse when my expensive gaming mouse dies every 2-3 years.
>>
>>38929136
I don't know, most of the time when I get new hardware it's because I broke the old stuff myself. Never actually had a gaming peripheral break on its own.
>>
I owned 2 DeathAdders. I found them to be very comfortable to use but the build quality was poor, they both broke within a year and had the exact same issues.
The scroll wheel disconnected and became unresponsive, and the right click went shortly afterwards.
The finish on the matte plastic also has a tendency to wear and become pitted due to hand sweat.
After my second DeathAdder broke I switched to a Steelseries Rival which I've been much happier with, it's been about 2 years now and it's still working just fine.
>>
>>38929181
>Steelseries Rival

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4RE40E8620&cm_re=Steelseries_Rival-_-26-249-176-_-Product

>30 million click switches

what does that even mean?
>>
>>38929082
I've had mine for about 3-4 years and it's been absolutely fine the whole time. It's definitely worth it as a minimalist mouse with good performance
>>
>>38929288
I think it means the buttons are rated to last for 30 million clicks before they break, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>not using Zowie mice

no bullshit drivers, the best switches and sensors in the game
>>
Do not get a razer mouse

In fact just don't get a razer product in general

I got one as well as someone else I know and we both have the same problems, suffers from little bits of debris messing up with the laser and gets dirty surprisingly quickly
>>
>>38929357

I believe you are right, anon. they say similar things about mechanical keyboards as well
>>
>>38929364

They're great mice, don't get me wrong, probably the best choice for FPS, but they are factually not the best sensors available. That said, they are still quite good and the difference is not an issue.
>>
File: jerm.png (346KB, 1016x633px) Image search: [Google]
jerm.png
346KB, 1016x633px
>>38929082
H-H-H-HEY GAMERSSS
>>
>>38929082
Unless you are a professional or something, just get a logitech

Since you are here, you probably spend more time posting feels instead of getting kill sprees.
>>
>>38929646

>not wanting to make some lunch money by streaming videogames for 3 hours a day
>>
File: 9DG5xRy.png (381KB, 1064x698px) Image search: [Google]
9DG5xRy.png
381KB, 1064x698px
whenever i have the razer drivers on my computer i have input lag for all my input
>>
Get a mmo mouse so you can browse one handed easier.
>>
>>38930368
>mmo mouse

Name one.
>>
File: 26-104-814-02.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
26-104-814-02.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>38930401
logitech G600.
>>
>>38929082
The old deathadders break easy and have double clicking issues. If its not a chroma or elite do not waste your money
>>
>>38929082
I have the left handed version and it still works great after like 4 years
>>
>>38929082
deathadder is shit
get a Roccat Tyon and stop buying razer shit
>>
The general rule is that anything with "Gaming" attached to the name is a rip-off.
But you can spend your money on whatever you want. My mouse cost $30.
>>
>>38930401
Roccat Nyth
>>
>>38929082
Is advertising on anonymous image boards pathetic and ruining the last shreds of credibility of your products?
>>
>>38931744
>>38931762
look both nice until you look at the price
>>
>>38929082
Razer products are never worth it. I have had 2 deathadders and both of them broke. Also that Razer synapse shit is absolute worst piece of software you will ever install.
>>
>>38929136
It's probably more that gamers are more anal about their stuff. They'll replace things because of minor issues that normal people wouldn't care about or even notice. In my case I usually just end up buying a new mouse every year or two out of a desire to try something different.
>>
>>38929082
I only use a death adder its a pretty good mouse imo I got too used to it though and every other mouse feels weird now
>>
>>38929082
razer shill detected
>>
>>38929082
Deathadder is probably my favourite Razer product, but Razer is generally overpriced.
If you have other things you want to spend money on I'd skip the Deathadder
>>
I've had my naga for 5 years from them, and never had a single issue with it aside from when synapse doesn't boot up. I usually clean it on the reg with the rest of my stuff, so that could be the reason there's so many hardware failures itt.
>>
Why don't you ask /g/? If I recall correctly, Deathadders were on the good or top tier of the mouse buying guide, though that was several years ago now.
>>
>>38929082
Razer products are really low quality. I got a razer keyboard and mouse in 2015, and the mouse died within a year of normal use. The keyboard mostly works, but a growing number of keys are highly unresponsive. Save your money and get normal hardware instead of meme gaymer shit with flashy lights.
>>
>>38933882
or just dont get shitty Razer gaymer trash
Roccat and Logitech Gamer stuff is great
Razer stopped trying when they got "popular" in the gaming scene because kiddies will buy their junk anyways
>>
File: jerma hey.jpg (22KB, 467x650px) Image search: [Google]
jerma hey.jpg
22KB, 467x650px
>>38929646
DO YOU WANT TO FRAG LIKE JERMA985???
>>
>>38933862

/g/ isn't for advice or recommendations.
>>
>>38929082
get a steelseries instead.
Same minimalist yet slightly gamer design. better quality materials/software for the same price, same quality for a lower price.
>>
>>38933924
THEN GET THE RAZER DEATHADDER
>>
>Anything by Razer being worth it
Overpriced rubbish

Get something from Logitech or Corsair. The main mouse I use is a Logitech G502 and it's the best mouse I've used. Sure it's a little more expensive but it's worth it for the quality
>>
I like being able to adjust DPI with 2 buttons instead of one.
>>
What makes Razer so popular if it's not so good?
>>
File: AnimePencilGirl 2.jpg (99KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
AnimePencilGirl 2.jpg
99KB, 853x960px
>Was working out at my CrossFit.
>Doing rows next to her
>She's 10/10 model
>Says Good Job! to me
>Tell her good job too
>Finish workout motivated and happy
Feels fucking good.
>>
>>38929082
Absolutely. Definitely the best mouse I ever owned considering I very rarely use the Naga's extra buttons.
Don't know why, skimming through replies, it looks like it gets hate.
I definitely got my money's worth out of it, at least 25M mouse clicks before the left button started to often register double rather than single clicks. The cloth braided cable is also a great bonus if you're going to have animals like a dumbass golden retriever around your machine.
>>
i want to make steam weeb friends, I'm a girl (male) and I just want people to play with in dota2
add me plz 311360822

also no perus or russians im SICK of it
>>
Razer makes shit everything EXCEPT mouses.

I have been using the same Razer Deathadder since 2013 and the only problem is that the grip on the side came off but thats cause my hands are nasty. Best mouse I ever had.

Likewise, best headset is HyperX Clouds
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.