[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he actually has feelings of compassion and "love"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1489982989742.jpg (48KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1489982989742.jpg
48KB, 500x484px
>he actually has feelings of compassion and "love" for other people

how does it feel to be a brainlet?
>>
its not all bad
>>
>>38927765
Feels good, man. I sometimes get into edgy moods and I hate myself even in the middle of them. Hurting other people feels good in the moment but it doesn't offer any lasting satisfaction for me. I want to be someone others can rely on and who brings joy to others.
>>
>>38927765
I feel numb now. Basically the only feeling that I can feel now.
>>
love exists in the iq ranges of 40-90 and 140-190
>>
>>38927765
"love" is just wanting ownership of the thing you also want to fuck
that's it
if you would seek love just do drugs and eat candy instead
more or less the same effects
>>
>Haven't be able to feel empathy towards anything my whole life.
>Semi pretend I do.
>Feel really guilty about it.
THIS SUUUUUCKS.
>>
File: 1490403564772.jpg (20KB, 390x310px)
1490403564772.jpg
20KB, 390x310px
>>38927825
>I want to be someone others can rely on and who brings joy to others.
Anon, that sounds really spooked
>>
>>38927795
Who is this grill? I always see pics of her
>>
>>38928848
Madotsuki from yume nikki
>>
y'all nibbas on some fish-love shit cant comprehend the wit it takes to split, apologize, slit your wrists and close your eyes
restart again just reset the game just admit youre insane and try to take back the pain
it all leaked out
wasn't meant to happen
look at me now
coping by rappin

i just wanna see you thrive
i don't wanna take to stay alive
i'll stay by your side, hide the part of me that wants everyone to die
i miss ya..
i miss ya..
hare..
krishna
>>
>"im too smart to feel xd"
perhaps you should try a different website
>>
>>38928860
Thanks me lad. Have a (You)
>>
>>38928048

u feel guilt
guilt is literally a form of empathy lol
>>
>>38927765
how does it feel to steal all my stuff in minecraft?
>>
You're going to feel pretty empty eventually if you convince yourself that love is for the weak
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.