[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be qt girl >be taking the biggest slimiest stinkiest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1833.jpg (36KB, 480x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1833.jpg
36KB, 480x253px
>be me
>be qt girl
>be taking the biggest slimiest stinkiest shit in uni bathroom stall
>be pinching my nose while simultaneously pushing my sphincter
>person next to me has to endure the smell
>walk out to wash hands
>she glares at me the entire time

Like what gives? As if you're so high and mighty you don't take smelly shits. If I see the bitch again I'm going to grab a chunk of it and throw it at her dumb face :)

I guess itt: post your poop stories
>>
>>38926647
This is why I don't use public restrooms. They're scary and gross.
>>
just walk out proudly and you'll be fine
>>
>>38926647
I don't use public restrooms.
>>
>>38926647
>be me
>20 minutes ago
>go into bathroom knowing it's diarrhea time
>squeeze out litre of diarrhea
>wipe butt and leave
>go back in 20 minute slater
>another litre of diarrhea.
>have to sit with feet on the toilet bowl to accomplish this bowel movement.
>finish
>wipe ass, smells like shit so I turn on ceiling fan
>leave room
>>
>>38926647
You're disgusting and something's wrong with you. You're probably a tranny. Girls don't make smelly poops like that.
>>
be my shitty gf?
>>
File: Shut Your Mouth.gif (2MB, 386x163px) Image search: [Google]
Shut Your Mouth.gif
2MB, 386x163px
>>38926647

She was staring at you because you're a disgusting tranny, you nasty fucking freak. Use the men's bathroom to shit out semen next time you dirty shit dick faggot.

Better yet, die of AIDS or kill yourself like the rest of your kind loves to do.
>>
>>38927028
Detected ugly roastie who wishes she could shit everyday but probably gets constaipated and has to poo out blood.
>>
>>38926647
You're not a girl stop role playing. Pretty women only poop bubble gum
>>
>>38926807
kek
is tru
>>
File: IMG_1681.jpg (91KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1681.jpg
91KB, 1014x1024px
>>38926647
>tfw no qt grill to take smelly slimy shots on my chest as I watch her sphincter give birth to a beautiful turd while inhaling it's scent

Why even live?
>>
File: 30.png (58KB, 381x279px)
30.png
58KB, 381x279px
>>38927310
Absolutely false. Grew up with a very attractive older sister and since we were really close she would always make jokes about her bowel movements.
>at my apartment
>in my bathroom for a good 10 minutes
>comes out
>says "anon I just took the most massive shit in there"
>starts laughing and walks away
>go in there
>after poop smell and more than half of my brand new toilet paper roll is gone
She would poop like two to three times a day, take like 10-15 minutes each time, and use an entire roll of toilet paper in two days. Was incredibly annoying to have my toilet paper get used up so quickly as I could usually make a single roll last two weeks, as well as having someone use the bathroom for so fucking long.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.