[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just remember, Chad, enjoy the loose women and the drinking while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1502160973807[1].jpg (40KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502160973807[1].jpg
40KB, 600x300px
Just remember, Chad, enjoy the loose women and the drinking while you can. Because THIS is your future.
>>
>>38926532
No chads I know aren't balding and mines already gone at 20
>>
File: chad.png (646KB, 602x493px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
646KB, 602x493px
>>38926532

Ok bro.

Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>38926660
wow that guy looks devastated by that hair loss
>>
>>38926660
Only an incredibly tiny percentage of men can get away with balding

a cherrypicked example doesn't prove shit
>>
This thread is bullshit, Chads can get away with balding because it's all about the face structure. cf. Bone Law.
>>
The dude looks like he can get plenty of 40 year old pussy. Women past the age of 30 don't really care about hair as long as your face is okay. If you were ugly to begin with its not like your hair was really getting you laid anyways.
>>
>>38926849
Oh and if you're fit past the age of 40 that's pretty much guaranteed pussy. Just like women, men's metabolize slows way down/will to live goes down and they get fat.

When so many men are fat/disgusting being decently in shape and you'll score with all the single mothers and depressed milfs.

If you're bald in your 20's them I'm sorry, you're fucked. Give it another decade and make sure to keep going to the gym and watch your diet.
>>
>>38926532
Bob Odenkirk was a Chad?
>>
Thats not chad, thats my dad :333
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.