[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When your love of your life and soulmate leaves you is it ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1498963333620.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498963333620.png
334KB, 551x550px
When your love of your life and soulmate leaves you is it ever possible to be happy again? My life is misery
>>
There's no such this as a soulmate or one true love, so you can.
>>
yep! absolutely.

there are other souls to mate with, har har
>>
Tell me more anon. Who is she / he? What are they for you
>>
why waste the breath on that anyway
>>
>>38926428
LDR for almost now 5 years and she's left me and won't contact me, tells me to fuck off when I try to talk to other people and I assume has a laugh with them. I can't believe this shit. I bet she's talking with all her male friends i.e. backup boyfriends asking for sympathy about how the breakup was so hard and she's having trouble hanlding it, but SHE'S the one who fucking did it

fuck life fuck everything literally i think i will fucking kill myself pretty soon
>>
>>38926587
I'm not gonna comfort you because there's no point raising your hopes for them to be crushed even further.

Long distance hardly ever works dude. I'm surprised it's even been that long.
You have to accept as a part of life that women will talk to men, although that doesn't necessarily mean anything bad.

Deep down, it's just better not to think about what she's doing and focus on yourself. If it's going the way you explain it is, just let it run it's course.

How does she know you're talking to other people? What's your reasons for feeling insecure?
>>
>>38926678
She always does this shit, last time she threatened to cheat on me and broke up with me she then started talking to one of her ex boyfriends again and talked shit about me with him, then of course said it's nothing. Bet she'll fucking fuck him soon enough and say "well of course, a woman needs sex" give me a fucking break

Literally I cannot handle her fucking hypocrisy, and her mentally gymnastics prevents her from comprehending the fact that she's a hypocrite. I don't even think it's her fault I think she's just legitimately mentally blocked from feeling the same basic empathy towards other people that she expects them to feel towards her. That's why she treats waiters and random people on the street shit and says racist shit, and I expected her to treat me well? I'm a fucking retard. I couldn't even begin to list all of her bullshit if I tried, and she acts like it's my fault for noticing it and pointing it out
>>
>>38926747
You should've cut it off way earlier. You let her get away with shit so she's gonna act up. Move on fag stop intellectualizing her like she's some grand idea
>>
>>38926747
Block her number, block her on social media, etc. Force yourself to move on. Get your mind on something else. It's not going to be easy, but it's something achievable. The girl seems like a bitch. Of course, all I know is this instance and not all the good things, but if she's that much of a hypocrite and fucks with your head like that, she's really not worth it. She's manipulating you and you're allowing that.
>>
>>38926747
No matter how you think you'll feel without her, it's a bad relationship.

There is no reason to hold onto a bad relationship if (Like you said) It's always like this.

I used to live with a lesbian couple who always argued and fought, even had to break them up a few times. They're no longer together and both happier than ever.

Woman suck dude, I similar had a girl cold shoulder on me after being kinda crazy about me, simply because I think she got bored of me (most of the time you'll never know why this stuff happens).

I'm assuming this is the longest relationship you've had by far so of course it isn't gonna be easy, but listen to >>38926801

He / she speaks well.
>>
>>38926374
Patrick bateman would never care about some thot
>>
>>38926678
>>38926801
>>38926828
>>38926832
Thanks anons. Good to get some real replies instead of "ree normie leave". I can't let go of the feelings I have for her, I still feel like this is all my fault if I don't keep "fighting" for her even though I intellectually know that it's definitely not my fault and it's largely hers and she fucking doesn't actually deserve me after everything she's put me through. Fuck life. Going to just lift and study I guess.
>>
>>38926963
Good man fear no book trust no thot
>>
>>38926963
Lift, study and fuck bitches.

Honestly, one of the best ways to get over someone is to get with something new. Why do you think all the Staceys do it? It's because instead of feeling alone and heartbroken, they get with another guy who makes them feel wanted. We all call them whores around here, but the reality of the matter is, most guys would do the exact same thing if it was as easy as for it is for chicks.
>>
>>38927004
>>38927009
I was I was naive, childish, and idealistic to fall for the "soulmate" meme. I believed her when she said "forever" and "always" even when she acted contrary to it. Fuck everything. Oh well.
>>
>>38927009
>yes goy, keep fucking bitches and soiling more women
>>
>>38926963
>Good to get some real replies instead of "ree normie leave"
How about you fuck off from here before I call in an airstrike on your shitty little home you filthy degenerate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.