[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I win her back, friends? Please help. I can't stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Help.png (154KB, 1607x707px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
154KB, 1607x707px
How can I win her back, friends? Please help. I can't stop thinking about her. I just want to login to Discord and tell her I love her, but she blocked me.

>Talk for a week
>Become friends
>Make mild advances ("please, come to bed with me so I can hug and blow you kisses endlessly"), just normaly roleplay stuff.
>She got wierded out on Facetime
>Blocks me

All women are vapid sluts. But I want her back.

Dammit I wish I took more screenshots of her on FaceTime. I miss her. Bailey please come back, little one. My baby girl.
>>
>>38926038
it's a catfish anon but your probably it so fuck off
>>
Is this a new meme or are you serious? Just make a new discord account and orbit her again and stop spamming the board with these shit threads
>>
>>38926038
>She got weirded out on Facetime
Because you're ugly, anon.
>>
>>38926038
OP forgot to mention that he is 30 and made sexual advances on a 18 year old, and that he recorded the face time.
>>
For the love of God, if you have any compassion in your heart for the people of this board, stop making these threads
>>
I remember my first internet GF, opee. Dropped her when I discovered she was a landwhale. Probably broke her heart, and she's probably fine AF now too. Second internet GF dropped me once she got some IRL dick.

Don't invest much faith into internet GFs
>>
>"mild advances"
>"please, come to bed with me"

Nice bait
>>
File: wehavethisthreadeveryweek.jpg (11KB, 196x255px) Image search: [Google]
wehavethisthreadeveryweek.jpg
11KB, 196x255px
grow the McFuck up and move on, the only people here who give a fuck about your little issue are the lonely robots wanting to get a piece of hot bailey ass
>>
>>38926038
>being THIS pathetic
Even for /r9k/, that's sad.
>>
>>38926038
>screenshots of her on FaceTime
Bullshit, post one. "She's" not real.
Why are these threads posted every day.
>>
File: 1501222091973.jpg (39KB, 423x393px) Image search: [Google]
1501222091973.jpg
39KB, 423x393px
why do people still reply to these threads.
>>
>>38926378
worst thing about sharing a board with the highest number of mentally ill people on 4chan is that stuff like this happens with no reason whatsoever
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.