[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon we need to talk >i feel bad because you've never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 0fgjhs2m5qt66nsvhg.b35168e6[1].jpg (38KB, 612x238px) Image search: [Google]
0fgjhs2m5qt66nsvhg.b35168e6[1].jpg
38KB, 612x238px
>anon we need to talk
>i feel bad because you've never wronged me in 5 years
>i just have to confess i dont love you anymore, i have to move on

This came out of nowhere just before how do I convince myself not to jump off a bridge she was literally everything good about my life
>>
File: 1483402545562.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483402545562.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>38926007
I can't even begin to imagine that feel anon, but that's terrible. Hang in there.
>>
>>38926007
this hurt me god damn
>>
File: Cosby Chart.png (18KB, 509x330px) Image search: [Google]
Cosby Chart.png
18KB, 509x330px
If I want loyalty and companionship, I'll just get a dog.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>38926007
I just don't get how women can bounce back so quick from something like this. They have no right to complain.
>>
>>38926007
That shit sucks, I'm sorry man. At least she was decent enough to be honest with you. It's better she hurt you like this now rather than leaving you ignorant until she cheats on you or does something worse.
>>
File: Understanding Women.jpg (14KB, 236x179px) Image search: [Google]
Understanding Women.jpg
14KB, 236x179px
>>38926007
Honestly, if she's a shitty enough person to pull something like that, you're way better off without her in your life. You made a bad call; it sucks, but it happens.
>>
File: 1502129091081.png (210KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
1502129091081.png
210KB, 658x545px
>>38926007
>killing yourself over women

actually, go ahead just for considering it
>>
>>38926007
Here's a secret, OP, and take this to heart:

Relationships don't survive from both parties staying "in love". They survive from both parties committing to stay together, even when they don't feel "in love" anymore.

I'm sorry that your ex didn't know this. The best you can do is realize this is a problem with her, and not a problem with you, and to also keep this in mind in your next relationship.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.