[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else try to sniff butts after someone farted when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (40KB, 450x343px)
download.jpg
40KB, 450x343px
Anyone else try to sniff butts after someone farted when they were a kid?
>>
>>38925837

yeah but i have an excuse - it is a custom amongst my people to make a "gun" with your index fingers and poke people in the butt when they aren't suspecting it, to induce farts.

i was sexually assaulted.
>>
>>38925861

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanch%C5%8D

yup
>>
>>38925861
>>38925882
how the fuck is this shit a thing? What the fuck?
>>
>>38925915

dude its a thing. i suppose you've never enjoyed the privilege of having your anus viciously poked when you least expect it.
>>
>>38925837
not as a kid but lately I've been wanting to smell people's farts as they shoot out. it's a lot more of a gas than that smell that lingers.
It started when I tried to find a way to fart quietly. I realized that by spreading my cheeks apart wiht one hand, the only audible proof of a fart is a sudden whoosh of air. and then I wondered what it smelled like, and sniffed my hand. It was magnificently gross, and I still do it almost everytime I fart
>>
>>38925935
thank fucking god

origamily
>>
>>38925957

it's not so bad after you lose your kancho (or ttong chim) virginity.
>>
>>38925837
when i was in first grade someone farted and some kid stuck his nose down between my back and the chair back and sniffed and blamed it on me
it wasn't
i was embarrassed and it was probably the moment that ruined my life
>>
>>38925882
kancho.org
>>
>>38925837
fuck yeah, those dogs love braps
>>
File: 1500040141483.png (699KB, 1294x1090px)
1500040141483.png
699KB, 1294x1090px
there was no reason to remind us
>>
File: IMG_0827.jpg (27KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0827.jpg
27KB, 300x354px
>>38925935
So basically it's like tazering, except way more rapey?
>>
>>38925861
Not many zipperhead immigrants in the US, nor are there many that can speak english fluently. Did you move here young?
>>
>>38925861
>poke people in the butt when they aren't suspecting it, to induce farts.

This sounds really hot if done to girls honesltly
I wish you japs made more hentai based around the kancho
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.