[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2008 >Be a robot >Attempt suicide >End up in hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1308079089001.png (67KB, 350x338px)
1308079089001.png
67KB, 350x338px
>2008
>Be a robot
>Attempt suicide
>End up in hospital because I fucked up
>Be all Tony Soprano and decide to change my life
>2017
>Married
>Working towards my dream job
>In the best shape of my life
>Dead on the inside and constantly wish I had succeeded when I attempted suicide

It never ends, boys.
>>
>>38925774
>Fails at killing self
How does this happen? You try a pussy method like pills and don't do research? Legitimately curious.
>>
File: sopranos.jpg (167KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
sopranos.jpg
167KB, 600x426px
>>38925774
>Tfw there will never be another sopranos episode
>>
File: jacket.jpg (637KB, 665x1000px)
jacket.jpg
637KB, 665x1000px
>>38925774
Oh it ends. And it will for you too. You think you're unhappy on the inside and happy on the outside now? Wait six months and you'll be unhappy on all sides.

You know what they say. Anyway, enjoy it while it lasts, if you can.
>>
>>38925774
Well, you may not have found the happiness that you wanted.

But nevertheless, I do commend you on turning your life around and managing to get a wife, get in shape, and set yourself on the path to a good career. That's a lot more than many robots on here could ever do.

Hell, I wish I had the willpower and energy to do what you did.
>>
>Married
Found your problem
>>
>>38925843
I doubt it. Most people who are married are happier than people who aren't married. OP probably has clinical depression. This is likely due to the terribleness of the modern world (as opposed to being due to a chemical imbalance, which is a lie).
>>
>>38925798
I would assume. If OP had jumped in front of a train or used a shotgun, he'd probably be dead by now.
>>
File: 1496939602272.png (678KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496939602272.png
678KB, 800x767px
>>38925774

I am in a similar position.

I had a few near death experiences due to poor lifestyle choices. Completely changed my lifestyle and what I do.

Now I have panic attacks coming back and its starting to ruin everything. I have done everything positive and it makes me feel really hopeless tbqh.
>>
>>38925944
maybe you should go live in the woods for a while and see if that helps you clear things up?
>>
>>38925774
I feel you Anon I never went through with a suicide attempt but I was basically throwing my life away doing drugs dropped out of college in 2012. Now my life is all together I have a pretty good job, serious gf, bunch of friends most robots would say I'm a normie some would even say a Chad but it's all empty on the inside. I just feel like it's all pointless none of it makes me happy.
>>
>>38926029
You know what they say, once a robot, always a robot.
>>
>>38925982

I am in the middle of a semester, so unfortunately its not that simple.
>>
>>38926047
I really hope that isn't true but I'm starting to think it is. I do all the things I'm supposed to do to be happy and keep thinking I'll just wake up happy one day but I'm starting to think that will never come.
>>
>>38925774
Did OP abandon his thread?
>>
real talk though what happens if someone fails using a shotgun? are forced into a nursing home and cant ever own guns again?

do they force you to have plastic surgery?

even if aimed straight back in the mouth wouldnt someone die instantly?
>>
>be 2008
>make suicide pact with best friend if life doesn't get better in 10 years
>grow apart as hobbies and interests take us towards different friend groups
>at least for him
>remain alone and into the weird things
>begin going out solo and using PUA for shits and giggles
>start catching mad pussy because /fit/
>2017
>QTs come and go
>Surrounded by people that consider themselves to be my 'friend'
>Surviving, doing well enough as bachelor
>Still dead on the inside
>Still faking it
>Still suicidal AF
>tfw no one believes you because you're good at pretending to be extroverted in the search of good company that won't just come to you
>tfw back to comiserating on /rwhinek/ like the good old days

:_;
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.