[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was born and they called him a mistake, parents fought, split,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: ubersadness.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ubersadness.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
He was born and they called him a mistake, parents fought, split, and they called him the reason, mother called him "it" and father didn't call on him no more.
School came around, he struggled and stammered and the kids called him weird, then they called him names, then they hit. Teachers called it "boys will be boys."
Trying to fit in they called him pathetic, so he grew up without them, and they called him a loser. When he looked at girls they called him ugly, then puberty hit and he was a "creep."
Demoralized, his studies suffered, high school rang out and they called him a disappointment, he found a low paying menial job and they called him a failure.
Years went by, now they called him an outcast, his company downsized and laid him off, not a "team player" they said and called him expendable.
Middle aged now he tried to work again, but poor social skills left him unwanted. Now politicians and pundits called him a parasite, a leech on the system.
Sickness came and they called it pre-existing, not covered, his finances drained he became destitute and they called him lazy, a bum.
Cold, alone, and forgotten depression set in deep and they called him a burden, not in my back yard. Without hope he finally took the only thing left he wanted to, his life, and they called him a coward.
>>
File: 1502146189094.jpg (9KB, 173x216px)
1502146189094.jpg
9KB, 173x216px
>>38925533
This was a heavy feels read, good post have a (You)
>>
>>38925849
Thanks anon. I figured these feels might strike home for a lot of other anons here.
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (43KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
43KB, 406x406px
>>38925533
Delete this original content I don't need these feels when I'm drunk
>>
Those who can not work for society do not deserve to live in the society. A worthless human,gone. Never to resurface and bother those who are of use to the machine.
>>
File: Leviathan.jpg (49KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan.jpg
49KB, 900x507px
>>38926040
>GIVE ME MONEY GOYIM WORK WORK WORK YOU LIVE TO PRODUCE CAPITAL
>>
>>38926110
Only about 10% of the world is filled with free thinkers. The other 90% are workers and should be treated as such. A failed worker is not a free thinker though,it is a failed worker. We should throw out failed workers.
>>
File: 1200px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg (430KB, 1200x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg
430KB, 1200x1721px
>>38926147
We should have listened. He tried to help but everything went sideways and we're stuck in this shit pile now.
>>
https://gifsound.com/?gifv=4pQZWFn&v=jviz0gZks0I

because we need silly posts after this
>>
>>38926183
You are an idiot. Do you honestly think communism is any better than capitalism?
>>
>>38926040
Is this sarcastic and cynical or what you actually believe? I have a hard time believing anyone would sink to this level of self-hate without ending themselves.
>>
>>38926282
I actually beleive this. The purpose of a human outside of procreation is to work for society. And if you can not be a good worker,or a smart innovator then you have to purpose in society.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>38926315
dibs bidora m'sir
>>
File: 1501809665424.jpg (59KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501809665424.jpg
59KB, 750x500px
>>38926332
Consider the following and give me a real arguement:
>>
>>38926258
Yup

djsa oadsi
>>
>>38926395
Well,you are the kind of freeloading neet that wont change himself so i honestly see no point in telling you why and how you are wrong.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.