[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/letters/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
You know what to do right? Write a letter to someone and include initials.
>>
File: salty.gif (42KB, 600x175px) Image search: [Google]
salty.gif
42KB, 600x175px
Dear J,
I can't say ain't seen it coming.
In the last week I had to check your profile every time I saw you offline without you telling me. I had to check if you deleted me or if you was just offline. Today I woke up and the first thing I saw when I checked my phone was months of messages gone forever. Of course I was salty, what do you expect! In the afternoon I deleted my messages too and I preferred saying nothing than just reee at you while you wasn't even online.
When I was eating I checked my phone because I received one of your message and by the time I finished dinner you deleted me already. When I woke up and I saw what you did I wasn't when you'd do it, but I known it was soon. You proved me right.

In this period I'm not really in my greatest mood, it's been a month that I'm feeling like this and... okay, I wasn't really that talkative back then and it surely even less enjoyable to talk to me now.
I don't really know what to say, I guess it's alright. I'm sure you can find someone who fits you better in this moment of your life. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if you managed to do it already.
I wouldn't be mad at you, but I don't wanna chase you either. I remember what happened in the past and now I always feel like you'd drop me anytime for whatever reason to reappear (best case scenario, because the last time you did I thought you wouldn't) a month later like we both did nothing wrong.

- S
>>
C'mon it cannot die with just a letter. Bump
>>
S,
I need to leave you alone. I know youve told me not to but i recently revisited some memories and i think it would be best for the both of us.

~L
>>
File: 1482020434180.png (7KB, 173x150px) Image search: [Google]
1482020434180.png
7KB, 173x150px
A,

Reading lyrics is an act of adding strings of words into one's corpus. It's a completely personal inner process. There's is a huge discrepancy between this and thinking what's written in lyrics or expressing. I told you to stop peeping yet you still peep my web-browsing history. And you arbitrarily pick some of it to bolster the idea that what you want me to be thinking is what I'm thinking, all the while I'm trying to know and interpret. How arrogant and judgemental of you. You should stop peeping my web browsing history and start taking more time to read what interests and benefits you instead.

-S
>>
D,
Stay with me. That's all I want.
>>
S,

Im so sorry. For everything. Im sorry for all the shit that ive done. The things ive said. Im sorry for bothering you when i was drunk and crying. Im sorry about every second of your time that ive wasted.

Xoxo
>>
Blake

Forgive me. I love you please forgive me.

M
>>
I & T,
I'm so sorry for everything, for lying, for being a sociopath, for ruining your relationship. I hope you can forgive me, I hope we can get into contact again, I'm so stupid. I promise I will be a better person. I miss you
-I
>>
E
guess whaaaaat
ur a baget
>>
I don't care anymore. In fact no one did for me. I'm sick of trying to belong with people. Forget me now. If you couldn't at least give a fuck for a minute why should i do the same. I learned my lesson. Good riddance. Call me an edgelord but now I won't care about anyone but myself.
>>
E
You're a bitch and the fact that you love another woman's children better than your own should let you know how much I hate you, you literal cuck.
S
>>
File: faceoff.jpg (35KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
faceoff.jpg
35KB, 385x500px
>>38925337
B,

Before I met you, I didn't know what it was like to have a sense of "home". I didn't even think that marriage would ever be a concept I would seriously consider. You're the only girl who I didn't have to mangle my own vocabulary to have an easy conversation with. Your mother said that I was the only person who made you smile, and when you told me that I was the only man you could love it made me feel invincible.

Ten years later, as we enter the final stage of divorce, I wonder if you still think about me fondly at all, or if you're just glad I'm out of the picture so that you can pursue the swinger lifestyle you suddenly became infatuated with. I didn't know anything could hurt as much as the night I found out. I didn't know it was possible for me to feel so weak. One of the final memories I have is you threatening self-harm and carving I'M SORRY into our dining room table.

I haven't seen you in two years and I sometimes fool myself into thinking that I have at last grown mercifully numb--but then I think I catch a glimpse of you at our favorite book shop, or reach out to an empty bed in the foggy AM--and I feel that pain, as fresh as the night I walked out the door.

--J
>>
File: 1499318485148.jpg (104KB, 1100x516px) Image search: [Google]
1499318485148.jpg
104KB, 1100x516px
Dear friendos,

I'm sorry for leaving you guys.
I was in a really dark place, still am.
I came back tonight and I really needed someone to talk to before I go to far of that edge and was instantly banned, it really solidified to me how much of a worthless piece of shit I really was and I'm sorry for doing what I did.
I know in my heart nothing will change for myself but I honestly hope you guys get better.
I really loved you all and regretted leaving both times I did, I dunno why I did I guess I'm just fucking retarded to social situations sometimes.
You guys were the best friends I had and I did such a horrible thing to you and I'm sorry.
Best of luck to all my mangos, and I thank you for all the good times we had while it lasted.

I won't be around much longer but I guess that doesn't really matter.
I really fucked up this weekend, both with you guys and irl.
-keku-
>>
>>38926986
Don't worry. If you care about someone, the time you spend with them it's not wasted.
I will probably fall asleep in an hour or two. If you change your mind, you know where to find me, but if you don't I'll understand and it's alright too.
If it has to end, I'd like you to have good memories about me, like the many good ones I already have about you.
>>
>>38927465
Women only feign true passion and romantic love. It's temporary - for them it's a state of mind not a state of being. Not a part of who they are. She has no empathy, don't beat yourself up. Women have no empathy for anyone but their own children at best - this is the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>38927799
This was the hardest-won lesson I've ever learned. It was so bizarre; almost as if an actress had replaced my wife. All of the times I had comforted her, all of the long years of bonding, all of the little moments of love, they were wiped away by a guy she knew for three months. When I asked her how she could do such a thing, she only said "I don't know" and couldn't even look me in the eye. Think she felt guilt only because I had found out. If I hadn't, it would have been an innocent thrill in her eyes. Unreal.
>>
B,
Hey. How are you? How has work been? Are you back in school yet? I wish we could catch up, if only for a little while.
>>
>>38925337
R
I wish you were real. Maybe then I'd have something to look forward to.
>>
>>38928161

I am real. And I'm waiting.
>>
>>38928190
This is even more autistic than the post you're replying to.
>>
E,

You act like a vapid cunt and I hate you for it but I also still want to be your friend, if only because you remind me of myself and I want to help you. You had all the wrong ideas about me but I was too caught up in the moment to correct you before it was too late. You asserted I probably think I have problems with women because of the genetic lottery or roasties. I don't think that, I know it's because I simply never pursued anyone. Messaging you now would make me feel like I'm crawling back to you and I don't want to be pathetic. I wish you would just add me back so we could talk it out, but I know that won't happen. I'm sorry for being such an autist unable to express myself properly.

S
>>
>>38928215
Please be patient with me. I am autistic, after all. You're just all I have.
>>
>>38925337
R.M.,
Pls giv job. Need job. Thx.
>>
>>38925337
I G

We had a lot of things in common. I wasnt sure if you bringing up that tea place was a hint to ask you out, but i keep on replaying that moment in my head. I am fucking stupid for not approaching more and thinking that you only talked to me because you felt pity for me due to me having no friends in that class. I would have felt better if i asked out and then rejected me, i would know the answer which is better than thinking about the possible outcomes.
Fuck you, i wish you never spoke to me.
Holy fuck did you smell good
You also dressed unique and beautifully
You laughter is infectious
Fuck you
>>
A,

Benis in bagina.

D
>>
File: 1492747865558.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1492747865558.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>38928008
It's hard to accept because you want to believe that they just made a mistake, deep down they love you and believe in the same ideals as you do and they truly want to be with you forever...

But they can't help their biology. They have specifically evolved to fuck the pillagers and barbarians who killed their husbands, because the ones who did so passed on their genes and the honorable ones who stood by their husband's grave still fighting and crying died and didn't pass on their genes

It's unfortunate and honestly I don't know what to make of it. It's the worst red pill because relationships, when they're going good, can be the most fulfilling aspect of the human experience. Better than any drug, better than any success. You and her against the world - or so you think. Until it's her and someone else against the world. Against you. Or even worse: neutral towards you.
>>
Dear anon,

I hate these threads

- S
>>
A
You worked where my parents open their taco shack. I didnt know your age, so i resisted from talking to you a lot. I didnt even like watermelon, but it became my favorite fruit because you guys had an abundance. I would only order fruit so i had an excuse to talk to you for a while. I later learned that you were 3 years younger and it made me back away because i thought you might have been creeped out. Plus the shit my sister and aunt would gave me initially made me to ignore you. But i think about you now and i feel retard
>>
GT

I have not seen you in 3 years but yet I still think about you everyday. Everyday I wake up hating myself for letting you get away. But somehow still I haven't given up, somehow in my delusional world I think I still stand a chance but yet somehow I know it will never be. I'd like to think you miss me or think about me as often as I think about you. But I know that to be untrue. I'm lonely.

Yours truly,
Anon
>>
>>38925337
Sa-,
Ce que j'ai fais, ce la soir?
Ce que elle a dit, ce la soir?
Vous avez tue mon espoir.
>>
Dear future self

Give me strength
>>
H,

Hey, it's me, M! I miss you a lot and I hope life is going well for you. Sad thing is, despite how often you're on my mind, I don't even know your real name, what you look like, or even whether you're a boy or girl. None of that stuff really matters to me though. You were such a great person and I really loved talking to you. I really really hope you're off having a lovely life and acing your classes and doing everything you said you said you wanted to be doing. It just sucks that we had to meet through the main thing that you needed to quit, FFXIV. And that you never made a Discord or something for us to chat in otherwise. I really do miss you. You made every interaction we had feel like an adventure. I hope that one day you'll log on just for nostalgia and see the moggle mail I sent you and smile and remember the good times we had together. You deserve all the best in life! Please be safe and healthy and happy, wherever you are.
>>
A

Sometimes I think about messaging you even though I know it is a bad idea, and would most likely just result in me being even more hurt. Even though you massively fucked up I still have seem to have feelings for the version of you I idealized and you led me to believe was the real you for a few deluded months. I've also kinda theorized a bit about you, even though it's unhealthy to think about you. I've been super emotionally fucked lately, I can't look at my favorite bodytype or our mutual kinks anymore because it just makes me think of you and then feel sad. Often small things make me think of you. I want it to stop, yet it seems theres nothing in my power I can do to make it so. I've asked before and I'll ask again - please get out of my head, I don't know how much more of this I can take.

R
>>
Dear Brandon,

I'm breaking up with you tomorrow and I want to be honest about why. I'll be too scared to tell you in person. I don't think you have a basic understanding for other people's emotions. You are self absorbed and materialistic. You only help people on the basis that it makes you feel good about yourself. I hate when you call yourself smart or charismatic, it's pretty gay. I wish you would comfort me when I cry, ask me how I'm feeling, reply to my texts, invite me to hang out with you and your friends, respect my boundaries and much more. But, I've realized I can't change you and we aren't meant to be. It's better that I end things early before we are both too attached. The only thing i regret is losing my virginity to you. Fuck you faggot.
>>
S
You said a lot of rude things to me. I endured it each time. Why should I receive such treatment from you?
I have always loved you only. So I suggested an opportunities to be able to talk fairly for us many times. But you continued ignoring all of them, and you rolled me up in your pace.
You seem to repeat a totally manic depressive cycle. I really get tired of you.

What on earth do you want from me?As long as this kind of relationship persists, we will never even be friends. No. I think you should find a girlfriend that is right for you.
And I'm convinced that it was an appropriate judgment that I left from you now.

I still think of you, but to be honest I am scared of you.
Y
>>
Dear E,

I'm sorry it's been so long since we last spoke. This last year apart has been fine, but only fine. Monotonous even. In your presence, I found meaning. When I saw you smile, I never forgot it. Every time I made you happy, I was doing nothing but returning the favor. You always had a way for making people love themselves more. Sometimes I wonder, in awe of how pure you are, if you're actually real. Sometimes I think that maybe you are an incarnation of everything beautiful in the world. A flower. Waves at the beach. The sunrise. But all this sort of thinking does is instill the idea deep within me that you are real. You're the most real one of all us, yet paradoxically within us all. I see your face in crowds. I hear your voice in songs. I just have to look around to remind myself that you are everywhere.

Do you ever think of me anymore, after we stopped talking? Admittedly, I wish you do. More than anything, I just wish you happiness. As a beacon of joy for so many people, I hope that one day you find your own light. And if that light isn't mine, I just hope that he loves you as much as I did. As much as I do.

-E
>>
Dear K,

I'm sorry you caught me jerking off to pics of your little sister. I know you and I will never get back together, but desu your sis thought it was kind of hot and so I just wanted you to know tonight I busted a hot load across her heaving tits, which are better than yours.
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (231KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
231KB, 1200x900px
Dear Shii,
I'm throwing a party at my castle today! Your friends and yourself, I would be honored if you all could attend.
Many guests from distant towns are hoping to meet you.
There will be tasty sweets and all kinds of entertainment! I hope to see you here soon!
Sincerely, Donatello
>>
Sorry I can't ever seem to make you happy, hope that whoever you're with does instead. I want to be that person so badly.
- someone you forgot about already
>>
>>38929860
this better be true man or ima be pissed
>>
File: 1437783814499.jpg (37KB, 452x359px) Image search: [Google]
1437783814499.jpg
37KB, 452x359px
>>38929928
>ywn go on a whimsical adventure to rescue your friends and have everything turn out okay in the end
>>
>>38927758
I have plenty of fond memories of you. Maybe thats a good reason to let you be. We both have plenty to look back on. I dont want to go, but i know i should. I know it would be better for both of us if i left sooner rather than later. I'm just not well. I think you know that, I've told you about some things that happened recently (though i left out plenty) i think i enjoy your company too much. And thats scary. I dont want to be like her, i dont want to get attached and force you to stay out of fear of something bad happening. I dont want to get to that point. I'd rather go and know that you're doing well sometime down the line. That you've found everything you need and youre happy. I dont want to be like her. I dont want to hurt people and ruin lives. I care about you, and thats why i dont want to ruin this. Id rather just go.
>>
Dear buns,

You are all precious and deserve to be loved love and receive gentle pets. It breaks my heart whenever I read a story about a bun suffering from neglect and abuse. I don't get how people can treat a little ball of fluff so poorly. You are all just a bunch of little scardies who just want to be loved and feel safe and I wish I could give that to you, all of you. If only I wasn't allergic to you bunnies I'd adopt a few and give you an amazing comfy home.

Well I love you buns, and I wish I could give you all head pets.

-E
>>
>>38929938
Initials robot? what's the story?
>>
Dear M,

I can't wait for you to come to my country next month. You encouraged me alot when my father died. You talked to me about the story of your recommended French movie and about your family. We're a bit similar in circumstances. So I was healed alot in a conversation with you. You're mentally mature, so I can always talk with you with confidence.
You're a very kind person. But I can't have a romantic relationship with you because you're my best friend.
I wonder how happy I'm if I love you.

Regards, Y.N
>>
Dear B,
our relationship is no longer important. I will no longer go out of my way for you. Gl m8
>>
>>38929995
>you will never sacrifice yourself to a loved one by having your skin be bound to a doujinshi of their favorite fetish you had commissioned for them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropodermic_bibliopegy
>>
C
My biggest regret in life is not having the courage to be anything more to you than a friend. Im pretty sure that you felt the same way I did about you and now I'll never be able to know what that would have felt like. I'll never find anyone else like you while I exist and the thought alone makes me want to give up, but I know that's not what you would want for me. I hope that I can see you again in the next life and maybe we can continue where we left off, with my doubts nonexistent.
>>
>>38928843
stop dragging other people into your problems your selfish idiot!
>>
>>38930155
Is C dead?
>>
these threads trigger my autism
>>
>>38930375
>these threads trigger my autism
Sure, blame the thread.
>>
C,

Give Sam Stanley the glam hand. Meet Lilith: she's my mother's sister's girl.

-G
>>
E,
It makes me tear up to think I'm just another manipulative monster in your life. If i would have known that I would develope feelings for you I never would have told that dumb lie. The dumb unforgivable lie I can never tell you is a lie. I'm going to keep talking with you forever, torturing myself by concealing it. Not mentioning it. Maybe wel both forget. But that's unlikely. Your the best person in my life E. If you ever develop feelings for me I'll marry you on the spot. Out of the hundreds of women ive spoken to, you shine like the sun.
M
>>
T
I remember a time when you and I used to talk almost every day. I used to look forward to when I'd see you every Saturday, when we'd joke around and you'd constantly punch me on the arm. My mom always joked that you were hitting on me, but at the time I ignored it. After a while though, the idea got planted in my head and I started to fall for you. But I never acted on, never made any indication of it. There was three years in between us and I made a promise to myself that when you were old enough, I would ask you out. But I waited, and after a few months, we stopped talking to each other nearly as often. When we did see each other, you were always absorbed in that phone of yours. You seemed disgusted by me whenever you lifted your eyes to meet mine. It's been three years since then. I haven't taken an interest in any other girl and I still think about you. I was so worried about your age even though you dated guys much older than I was at the time. I wonder if you ever did feel anything, or if it really was all just in my head. I miss you. I wish I could gather the courage to talk to you, but I can't think of a good reason why. -S
>>
>>38930031
Really fell hard for someone, they were extrmely nice and all but I couldn't come to terms that they would never reciprocate my feelings. Few days ago they told me that they've fell in love with someone else. I'm an M. You aren't the person tho.
>>
>>38925485
im seriously thinking that you are writing this to me...
>>
To L, J, M , J

Ive been so lonely and bored all by myself. Every day i wake up and look at my phone hoping i got a text from one of you so i have something to do even if for a moment. I want to do something with you guys, something fun because im slowly dying inside like this. I dont know how much longer i can go on in this state but please please please, if you care about me, just text me.
-J
>>
>>38930779
What's M's last initial?
>>
I wish you would respond so I can know if you're blocking me or not. Cause I hope to god you read all the texts I sent you. Cause I meant every one of them. You were a liar, if you Truly cared you wouldn't treat a person like how you did.
>>
>>38931331
Initial of you and the person you're talking about?
>>
>>38931364

It was for H
>>
Z,

i remember when we first met. those summer nights when we stayed up late together talking about so much. i was one of your first friends and you were one of my first real friends. its been 4 years since then, and i can say that you're my absolute best friend in the world. i love you, i truly do. but i cant help but feel like an asshole for doing so, you've got A and you're so happy with them. i cant get in the way of your relationship. why chase after someone you know you cant be with? i feel so helpless. i cant stop loving you, i feel that its gonna fuck uo my current relationship and future ones too. i can only hope that somehow i can be with you or i get over you. whatever happens i just hope you're happy.
>>
O
I never got back to you because you never got back to me. I really want to spend time with you but I don't want to constantly chase you up all the time. I'm done with that. Also I can never tell if you're single or not so that's probably a red flag on its own.

Hopefully things will clear up eventually, but probably never will.
>>
>>38925485
>>38925485
I've re-added you, I'll get some sleep, and then we'll chat.
(I didn't post in this thread, but I know you responded to someone you thought was me) which to be fair I could see it, but at the same time, if you listened, you'd know that I'd never write something structured like that, let alone phrased like that... to you...
>>
I YOU FUCK

I WAS BROWSING A THREAD AND I FOUND A WEBM THAT YOU WOULD REALLY LIKE AND I SAVED IT BUT THAN I REMEMBERED THAT OH WAIT, YOU'RE RUDE AF AND DISAPPEARED ON ME FOR NO REASON.
>>
>>38929555
more initials? It's unlikely but why not.
>>
File: 1499349623316.jpg (161KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
1499349623316.jpg
161KB, 720x703px
>>38932108
fuck off dumb nigger you're the rude one you cunt
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.