[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>living alone for 6 months >always pay rent one week before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: frogasp..jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
frogasp..jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>living alone for 6 months
>always pay rent one week before due date, since the landlord stays in the building only for weekends.
>forget to pay this month's rent
>due date is on Thursday
>hear someone knock the door at 1:00AM Friday
>too paranoid to answer
>realize next day it could be the landlord
>knock her apartment door on Saturday
>No response
>knock her apartment door on Sunday
>No response
It's Monday already and it says in the contract that I have only 3 days after due date to make payment or I could be thrown out of the building.
Is there anything I can do if they didn't answer the door?
Is it all my fault?
Am I going to be homeless?
I need help robots pls respond.
>>
are you going to be home all day? just knock on her door every 2 hours.
>>
>>38925296
That's what I was doing yesterday and the day before but nobody answered. She is only there on weekends. I can see her trying to get me out of the building for several reasons but I think this is just too much.
>>
>>38925261
go full raskolnikov
>>
>>38925261
Its REALLY hard to evict someone. You'll be fine unless you had some major issues in the past with paying ontime.
>>
>>38925296
cant you call her or slide the money under the door. If you do slide money under make sure to take pictures/videos and have evidence you withdrew the money.
>>
>>38925465
I see you've read the robot bible too my friend
>>
>>38925261

In most states, they 3 days to pay rent or be thrown out starts after they post a notice on your door informing you that they didn't get your rent.
>>
>>38925524
Don't leave money lying around.

>>38925261
Just stuff a note under her door explaining that you have been trying to contact her. Don't you have a number for her you can call?
>>
>>38925261
cant you just call her?
>>
>>38925547
>robot bible
Haha. I liked it up to the point where he fucking gets a girlfriend. It's almost believable up to that point, which, luckily, is like the last chapter.
>>
>>38925465
I was thinking about killing myself instead, since old lady is actually nice and I made her hate me by rejecting her kindness.
>>38925501
thank you, this gives me hope but it still makes me fell bad because it would be a week late payment and I still fear repercussions
>>38925524
Didn't think of it before, now i feel stupid, It would still be a late payment but thank you.
>>
>>38925261
wow another pathetic anon

why can't you guys just grow balls
>>
>>38925261
Nah, you're okay. Since you've paying on time pretty much always the landlord won't kick you for something small like that unless they're really anal; they're usually more preoccupied with people who repeatedly don't make their rent payments on time.
>>
>>38925566
>>38925568
no phone number
>>38925602
>whereuthinkur.exe
but still, there is a difference between growing balls and being stupid, who the fuck answers the door at midnight?
>>
>>38925633
how would you know what the difference is, since you don't possess balls or intellect?
>>
File: 162.gif (1MB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
162.gif
1MB, 360x260px
>>38925665
every master trole deserves at least a reply
have more (you)s
>>38925665
>>38925665
>>38925665
>>
>>38925574
she's used goods though
>>
What kind of mediocre landlord doesn't leave their phone number or email address?
>>
>>38925261
You'll most likely just have to pay a late fee of $50 or whatever. They would much rather have you just pay rent than get a new tenant in there.

Don't sweat it if you've got the money and you plan ti pay.

t. an actual landlord
>>
>>38927039
Do you have to hire a lawyer if you're gonna throw people out?
>>
File: 1462205818925.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462205818925.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
dwuadhwaidiawkhdjifajfiwajifw
>>
>>38927198
cute girl(male)
would masterbate/10
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.