[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing with a girl on csgo >add her on snapchat >try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sadboy.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sadboy.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
>playing with a girl on csgo
>add her on snapchat
>try chatting
>one word answers back
>doesnt go on 4chan
>is a normie
>smokes weed

Why are girl gamers never actual gamers?
>>
>>38924776
What does it take to be an "actual" gamer
>>
>>38924837
haha i guess i should have changed that wording

what I meant to say is "Why are girls online never retarded autists like me"
>>
>>38924837
It takes not being a normie.
>>
>>38924857
There it is

Well hey let me tell you a story

I live in an apartment building for people who are on disability. Everyone has some psychiatric condition.

There's this girl that lives down the hall, she's as nice as can be, the only thing "wrong" with her is she has Asperger's (which is actually just autism spectrum disorder now) but anyways she always tries to be friendly and I avoid her because she is very socially awkward and she is ugly as fuck.

This dude starts coming over to the apartment complex to hang out with this girl. We have a common area with a couch and chairs and a TV and shit. So every couple days when I go out to have a smoke I see dude and ugly neighbor girl watching movies or playing board games. A couple weeks go by and they are walking the halls with their arms around each other.

Then today, I see the smug motherfucker come out of her apartment wearing socks to greet a pizza delivery dude.

My point is, this girl is a total sperglord, does nothing but read books and she is fucking this dude now.

Maybe you'll meet a girl like her. Just do some shit play vidya and earn her trust and you'll probably get your dick wet with an autist retard or whatever.
>>
>>38924960
Is the dude an alpha?
>>
>>38925046
Nah man he's awkward too but I mean yeah he was alpha enough to systematically gain a girl's trust
>>
>>38925060
Like he doesn't work out, wears frumpy clothing, some acne, etc but he wanted something and went for it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.