[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your problem is you're lonely, why don't you learn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 19uolu.png (2MB, 1599x1110px) Image search: [Google]
19uolu.png
2MB, 1599x1110px
If your problem is you're lonely, why don't you learn to pick up girls?

>plenty of resources out there
>can still have NEET hobbies with game
>only need to go out 30 mins daily
>The rest is analysis and theory

Seriously. It works. I was a virgin at 23 and now I'm 24 and I've slept with 27 girls in a year and a half. If anyone wants more detail I'll be glad to post
>>
File: 1495472181574.png (182KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1495472181574.png
182KB, 500x371px
Because I'm still a naive sap who wants few, deeper, long lasting relationships over just sleeping with girls. Good on you if that's how you want to roll, though.
>>
>>38924733
Did you have bad teeth, a crooked nose, a fucked up larynx that impairs your speech, a webbed dick that makes erections hard to maintain, fat deposits that would never go away in spite of massive amounts of cardio, and general awkwardness/autism?
>>
i just want somebody to love me, sex doesn't really appeal to me and kissing kind of disgusts me.
>>
I think I'll pass on being a cog in the cock carousel.
>>
>>38924733
Pretty much what you said. I broke up with my girlfriend two months ago. I fired up tinder for the first time last week and now I've got two different geeky girls who are low key sub sluts sending me texts begging for the D.
>>
>>38924972
but how to find girls who aren't whores?
>>
>>38924733
Do you have a gf? I don't care about thots.
>>
>>38925776
Tinder obviously
Just because they're using a hookup app to find sex doesn't make them whores
>>
>>38924733
Go away mystery, pua is a dead meme
>>
>>38925901
>non whores on tinder

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>38924733
I'm incurably ill you fucking cunt.
>>
>>38924896
>being a cog in the cock carousel
top kek
>>
>>38924733
Because I'm soulless and boring. I also don't like other people despite liking the idea of having a gf
>>
>>38924733
How do you pick up girls, Op? Whats the best tactic to approach it? Any ideas?
>>
File: m.jpg (284KB, 1728x1328px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
284KB, 1728x1328px
>>38924733
cuz imma manlet originally
>>
Alright I'll bite.

I'm 24 and been out of the dating/fucking scene for like two years now. My last serious gf and I broke up over 3 years ago. I've never ever really approached or asked a girl out cold before. Most all of my experience has come from girls coming onto me or obviously showing interest to the point where I can basically do no wrong.

A lot of shit has happened to me lately, I moved to a new city much larger than where I used to live, still working on getting my life set up here but I'm fucking horny and lonely as hell. Where do I start OP? I honestly look and dress better now than I ever have but my confidence in this department is shit and I feel like they can sense it.
>>
>>38924733
I dont have the resource of good looks and height
I dont have the resource of money and my own place
I dont have the resource of good communication skills

Seriously, where do you even take these girls to fuck? Those hotel fees would add up pretty fast.
>>
>if your problem is being poor, why don't you just get rich?
>>
OP here, it's essentially a rabbit hole. I myself started by watching some infield video.

https://youtu.be/3aGnuVpXh0I

I recommend only RSD, they've been doing this for almost 20 years.

Basically what you have to do is go out and talk to women. Go to the mall. Don't make excuses. I recommend watching the product SHIFT by RSD Julien.

You will get rejected, but game is going to be the best thing you'll ever do. When you persevere and fuck your old oneitis after you've fucked ten or so other girls and she won't stop texting you to hang out that's when you know you've transcended your old self.

Q&A:

Q: I'm too ugly, short, fat, bald etc..
A: Anyone who does game will tell you looks are pretty much negligible. Don't let these be excuses. However this isn't an excuse to have poor hygiene. Get a decent haircut, well fitting clothes...but this isn't even a requirement. You can pimp it without.

Q: how long will it take?
A: it all depends on how much effort you're willing to put in. I'd say all of you can get laid within the year if you put enough effort in

Q: How do you pick up girls?
A: When you're new, just talking to random girls on the street will boost your confidence immensely. I don't use any retarded lines or techniques. Im just honest. If I think a girl is super cute, I'll tell her that. You'll be surprised. Girls love honesty.

A common misconception is that you get her number and that's it. Really, you should set up a date with her when you meet her OR even better, take her on a date right there and then. That's how you can get laid the same day you meet a girl in the day.

Q: where do you take these girls to fuck?
A: my house and very rarely their house, mostly via Uber

It doesn't cost much either. I go on dates with girls and buy orange juice and shit. It costs nothing in a night club especially if you don't drink.
>>
>>38924733
>I was a virgin at 23 and now I'm 24 and I've slept with 27 girls in a year and a half.
That sounds disgusting
>>
Biggest tip I can give is leave r9k. This is a toxic environment that will amplify your insecurities. This is really for people who want to change their lives

Instead invest and commit to getting good at this.
>>
File: 1502108697727.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1502108697727.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
well the problem is that i don't want to pick up girl, or talk to any human being really. i prefer staying in my room all day getting fucked my own thoughts instead of looking so desperate and pathetic waiting for someone to give some attention
>>
>>38924733

why are you so Mythomaniac?
>>
>>38924733
Because I'm an not attractive so chicks avoid me
>>
I have a tinder date this weekend I may or may not be able to get some fucc from. Catch is that I'll be in a different town for this date since I am visiting my parents, and she is visiting hers. Not sure if she will fuck me but I might be able to get some action.

Advice on what to do, where to go, etc?
>>
Op you are wasting your time. I have tried to talk to ppl on here plenty of times who openly say they dont want us on here, people who are trying to help them not hate themselves. its cyclical for them at this point.

They call you chad for giving advice and hate you for fixing yourself. Leave the virgins be.
>>
>>38925907
I miss mystery posting
>>
>>38924733
My biggest fear at this point (im 23) is my virginity, how do you get past this? Im pretty much afraid of something turning sexual and me not haveing ANY experience which im sure will be obvious as fuck, and basically I dont want to be made fun of.
>>
>>38924733
>30 mins daily
God damn, no thanks
I go crazy if I have to leave my hole two days in a row
>>
File: 1382118750621.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1382118750621.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>38924859
>a webbed dick
>>
>>38928960

Lost it this year at 22, it's not that hard, super over hyped. everything should come pretty naturally. Just make sure you can do basic shit like make her cum, undo bra strap and so on, basically learn how to do everything do it doesn't seem like it's your first time.
>>
honestly i think I'll just get a dog(for companionship) and a fleshlight (for pleasure) its honestly not worth it trying this hard to get dumped or cucked
>>
>>38929066
>I'll just get a dog(for companionship) and a fleshlight (for pleasure)
Redundant, you won't need the fleshlight
>>
>>38929044
So should I just lie about it? What if she calls my bluff during or before? Fuck, being a virgin after 16 sucks.
>>
>>38929120

Honestly she probably won't notice, it's a much bigger problem in your head than when it happens. As long as you can keep her feeling good she won't question it. Just make sure you go for loads of foreplay and make sure she gets off first, never had any complaints and actually had girls say I'm one of the best they've had despite starting v late
>>
>>38929234
How did you get he to sleep with you? Was she your gf? Any tips on gf?
>>
>>38929120
>should I just lie about it?
No. Other poster above was right they like honesty.
>>
>>38924733
>I was a virgin at 23 and now I'm 24 and I've slept with 27 girls in a year and a half.

you sound like scum
>>
>>38924859
>fat deposits
>cardio
try dieting you fat fuck
>>
>>38924859

You need to stop over-eating to lose weight, moron. Cardio won't help.
>>
>>38924733
Because communism works and if you don't realize that open a history book. SleepING with women is inherently capitslist
>>
>>38924859
>cardio
You cretin, cardio is literally useless. Eat less and go lift some weights.
>>
>>38925776
If by "whores" you mean "prostitutes", that shouldn't be too hard.
If by "whores" you mean "women", then your only option is to become gay. Good luck!
>>
>>38925907
Women are SO FUCKING Dumb they actually slept with this dipshit
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.