[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw wanna fall over dead within the next year >tfw dont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1497154084059.jpg (280KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497154084059.jpg
280KB, 960x1280px
>tfw wanna fall over dead within the next year
>tfw dont wanna ever actually have to kms because that would suck and youd probably survive

whats the best way to just fall over one day anyways? smoke a lot, eat fat foods? hat else can give a massive heart attack or aneurysm
>>
does a shot casing eject after firing or do you have to pump the shotgun to eject it and load a new one?
>>
>>38924759
no im guessing the massive recoil paired withe the point blank shot shocked the gun and made it slide back, maybe?
>>
>>38924759
the action is needed to eject it. Not sure why it's sticking half out like that.
>>
I badly wish I'd just fall over and die too OP. I'm too scared to kill myself. I always make ultimatums to myself that I never act upon.
>>
File: 18-lanczos3-jpg.13258.jpg (59KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
18-lanczos3-jpg.13258.jpg
59KB, 800x525px
>>38924833
>I'm too scared to kill myself
yep i mean my life isnt shit but the fct taht one day im gonna die anywys and probably in a hospital and in pain makes me mad. it also makes me mad to know that doctors would try to keep you alive if you did like ops pic but i still feel like somehow id fuck it up even using that method

honestly pictures like this make my skin crawl kinda because bleeding out in a tub would be hard to cut that deep id just like to know i could turn my brain off or someshit
>>
memento mori bitch
>>
Yeah i guess but thats kinda gay broo
>>
i too would like to fade away
>>
>>38924717
is there a story behind this picture?

t.raviholey
>>
File: 1495078662213.jpg (34KB, 298x444px) Image search: [Google]
1495078662213.jpg
34KB, 298x444px
>>38926069
Just spitballing here but I have a hunch that he might have shot himself with a shotgun
>>
Shotgun to the head is such a no class move. For me, its the noose.
>>
>>38924717
Man this stuff doesn't even look real.
>>
>>38926115
so its fake??

good to know
>>
>>38924796
>>38924794
new shotguns tend to do that every now and then for the first few hundred rounds. the ejector isnt worn in
>>
>>38924796
>>38924759
i would guess he was holding onto the pump when he shot it and the recoil pumped it partially back somehow but im not sure how that would work since the recoil would go in the opposite direction
>>
>>38924717
The recoil moves the shotgun back and his hand might have been in the hand grip.
also
>>38927246

>>38927401
Pump goes towards the receiver to eject the shell.
>>
>>38927499
yeah i know so the recoil would just push it farther away from the receiver not towards it. assuming he was holding the pump
>>
>>38927401
yeah I didn't take a good enough look at the pic. The pump is all the way back. His hand probably jerked when he blew his head off.
>>
>>38927521
Terrible form no wonder he killed himself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.