[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> his parents ask him to pay rent How do you fuck up this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: v7serofs7ydz.jpg (44KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
v7serofs7ydz.jpg
44KB, 640x1136px
> his parents ask him to pay rent

How do you fuck up this bad? I literally can't fathom my parents ever asking me for money to live with them. You'd literally have to have either parents unfit to care for a hamster or be the most ungrateful sack of shit ever to drive them to such measures.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>38924222
My parents gave me two options. One, stay in school (uni), and rent is taken care of. Two, if I drop out or live at home after graduation, I have to pay rent.

I think my parents' policy is reasonable. If you're not doing anything with your life (not looking for a job or attending uni), eating all their food, using electricity/water, then it would be fair to ask for rent. The only exception would be if there was a mental/physical disability involved.
>>
>friend takes 8 years to graduate
>comes back home, barely looks for jobs, ends up going to trade school
>parents pay for everything and give him an allowance, cars
>he pretty much wastes it all
>says he wants to get a student loan and use the money to travel
>he's constantly arguing with them, has a curfew and shit

Fucking leech.
>>
>>38924222
It's totally reasonable.
I'm using the water, the electricity, I'm eating, and more importantly I'm taking up space.
Space is at a fucking premium right now. That's why I'm living with my parents in the first fucking place. Because renting somewhere solo would use up my whole fucking paycheck.
Fuck.
>>
>>38924786
But they made you. They chose to bring you into this world, if you can't provide for yourself, they're morally obliged to take care of you. Unless you're obviously not deserving of that, by being ungrateful, of course.
>>
>>38925319
That's a crock of shit
That was over twenty years ago and circumstances change constantly
Fact is I have two perfectly functioning arms and legs and nothing prevents me from contributing to the upkeep of my dwelling
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.