[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.22 year old irgin >cry baout no gf and want sex with agirl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 124857438148.jpg (215KB, 681x475px) Image search: [Google]
124857438148.jpg
215KB, 681x475px
.22 year old irgin
>cry baout no gf and want sex with agirl desperatley
>somehow sumble into cute girl who is interested
>get drunk and become alpha and manage to set up date through text for the week
>now so nervous i feel like im gonna throw up

So i never though this far ahlead.

im seriously close to canceling and deleting her number and pretending this never happened.

what do bots
>>
Follow through no matter what. You need the experience, good or bad.
>>
>>38922713
>going to have to spend 3-4 hours with a normie girl

what the FUCK am i even gonna talk about. I sitll live with my parents so how am i even gonna get laid? this whole thing seems like its just going to be torture for me. Im literally shaking and feel like my hearts gonna explode
>>
Fuck it guys im deleting her number i cant go through with it what the fuck am i even gonna talk about? i just browse 4chan play vidya and have a few shity hobbies.

I hate myself but i cant do it.

guess i can't complain about tfwngf anymore. how the fuck does chad enjoy this.
>>
>>38922980
Just go out with her you fucking pussy, Jesus H. Christ. The other anon was right, any experience is worthwhile especially with how retarded you are
>>
>>38922980
Fuck you, DO IT

Do you know how many robots would KILL to be in your situation right now?!

JUST DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>38922980
Don't do it, just drink some beer or something before you meet her. Just start the conversation with something trivial, and the alcohol will do the rest.
>>
>>38923106
>>38923081
I didnt do it. But honestly im so fucking terrified. I just want sex with a qt but how the hell am i gonna impress her. pus my rents are home so i dont know if sex is even possible. I have so little experience with this shit and my nerves are freaking the fuk out. I dont even know wht the fuck she sees in me.
FUCK
>>
Well its set for this weekend.

time to spend the week worrying about fucking it up.

before the date im gonna need at least 4 beers just to stop shaking.
>>
>>38923460
You can do it, believe in the me that believes in you!
>>
Chicks are just like dudes but they like to talk about themselves and thier feelings more. Just ask about her and it should be easy
>>
any tips or things that i can read for this?
>>
>>38923275
Stop valuing it so much. If you put too much stress on it you'll fuck up. Disassociate the date from anything else, just go there with the purpose of having fun. If she's not into you, you have to convince yourself it's no loss.

Do not become attached to the outcome, instead just try your best playing the game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.