[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mommy won't even let me get drunk >got alcohol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1500953957263.jpg (41KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1500953957263.jpg
41KB, 500x283px
>tfw mommy won't even let me get drunk
>got alcohol for my birthday once from a friend and she threatened to ground me
Anyone else hate having conservative parents?
>>
File: ElDrugerino.png (346KB, 843x441px) Image search: [Google]
ElDrugerino.png
346KB, 843x441px
>>38922494
It's just alcohol, man. It's not the big thing
>>
>>38922494
completely overrated
don't worry about it
>>
>>38922494
how oId are you even, my man?
>>
>>38922494
>conservatives are retarded
more at 11.
>>
>>38922578
>>38922557
My dad drinks so why can't I?
Same thing happened to my older brother, he got drunk when he was of legal age and my mother grounded him
>>
>>38922633
Still, it isn't something like interesting to try or anything.
>>
>>38922633
get the fuck out of the house. If there's nothing stopping you from working, for the sake of your life, work. Save up money and move out.
>>
>>38922661
Alcohol is very interesting to try. It's a fun intoxicant when used correctly. Not my favourite one, but it definitely has its uses.
>>
>>38922494
My conservative mom let's me drink at home and keep my personal booze in the fridge
>>
>>38922633
Why not just do what every 13 year old does? Get drunk outside home and try to sober up enough before it's time to go home. Or get your parents to agree to let you sleep over at a friend's house.

It's not like everyone who got drunk as a kid had their parents' permission you idiot.
>>
>>38922689
doesn't sound interesting to me. it's just like drinking and what else? just drinking stuff
>>
>>38922674
I have a job but rent is expensive as hell where I live
>>38922661
Yeah but I don't want anyone dictating whatever substances I choose to consume.

I can't even be out after 11, I literally have an 11:00PM curfew because she thinks I'll get shot even though this is a wealthy white collar tech center city with very low crime but she's paranoid because she watches those shitty news channels always documenting when someone's getting shot to catch the views of fearmongering #bluelivesmatter conservamoms
>>
>>38922746
>sound
So you're judging stuff you have no experience with? Great approach to life in general.
>>
>>38922801
If a teenage me could work with a midnight curfew you can make 11 work. Just start early, stop drinking by 6 or 7 and drink a lot of water before going home. Avoid close proximity and go to bed.
>>
>>38922881
I don't think I'm understanding. It doesn't sound interesting
>>
>>38922494
>tfw twenty eight and parents give me shit every time I buy booze
>don't let me go outside at night without giving me shit
>get pissy if I ever say I plan on eventually moving out
It's not even conservatism; it's having less rights than a high school kid.
>>
>>38922917
>sound

This comment is now original.
>>
>>38922941
My mom thinks of Singapore and Kazakhstan as ideal societies so that might be it
Both countries are pretty authoritarian
>>
>>38922996
Ah, I get it now, but I still don't get it.
Yeah, I haven't tried alcohol, but it doesn't sound interesting at all
>>
>>38923062
Maybe instead of worrying how something as readily and widely available as alcohol SOUNDS you go buy a case of beer and see for yourself huh?

Are you one of those people who checks the internet to know if they liked a movie they just saw?
>>
>>38923120
>Are you one of those people who checks the internet to know if they liked a movie they just saw?
Don't see the relation with that

anyways, I'll probably drink alcohol in the future
>>
>>38923180
You form opinions based on what you hear other people say instead of figuring shit out yourself.
>>
>>38923227
I just don't think it sounds interesting. It's not like a full on opinion about it
>>
File: Pepe 2.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 2.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>38922494
>Tfw more conservative than my conservative parents
>>
>>38923227
i bet you would do heroin even if an addict told you it was bad.
>>
>>38923340
Not him but the as the squeaky wheel gets the oil, for that same reason, the addicts that don't think it's bad won't tell you to do it. They want it for themselves after all and don't care about the world, only the propaganda spewing people do that have a problem with it, as the rest stays quiet.

If you were drunk would you run outside and try to get people to buy up the booze when you want it and it's a limited supply? Would you run out if it ruined your life and tell people not to do it out of compassion?

See how stupid you sound now?

Probably not; that's why you're stupid.
>>
>>38922941
>it's having less rights than a high school kid

Did the state put you in their custody? Fucking leave.
>>
>>38923340
I don't do opiates or intravenous drugs but other than that I've tried nearly everything at least once. I don't see any reason not to, experience is the only trustworthty way to form opinions.

Ironically these days I barely even drink or smoke.
>>38923337
You have non-meme autism.
>>
>>38923400
>twenty eight and have never worked
Go where bro? And with what money?

Even if I had money to buy booze homeless, they won't even let you enter a shelter with alcohol on your breath. AND you get arrested for being drunk outside, and I think that being locked up would be even worse, getting killed for smelling funny notwithstanding.
>>
>>38923395
I don't think this makes sense, or maybe my brain is tired
>>
>>38923311
Sorry, it's you that has the non-memetic autism.
>>
>>38923440
>have never worked
key word being have
>>
File: ConfusedBatman.jpg (10KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedBatman.jpg
10KB, 500x333px
>>38923471
For saying that I don't see the appeal to alcohol?
>>
>>38923484
For saying you don't see the appeal of something you have never tried, yes.
>>
>>38923515
Oh, I realize now, true dat
>>
>>38923534
What do you know about alcohol if you have only ever seen it? You know it's a liquid. Sometimes bubbly, often coloured.

Pro tip: people don't drink alcohol because it's a liquid, nor for the bubbles or the colour.
>>
>>38923574
Yeah, I know. I get it now. I don't know about alcohol.
But it still isn't interesting to me
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.