[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would bitches feel if we non-chads all just died? Would they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1361515810381.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1361515810381.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
How would bitches feel if we non-chads all just died? Would they be pretend to be sad or would they be glad that all us "creepy" guys are gone?
>>
considering the fact that something valuable to them has just become infinitely more valuable due to the higher male to female ratio, I'm sure many of them would commit violent acts against each other or possibly off themselves being unable to cope with the elite males having all the leverage and "mi pusi" having nothing of value in society any more.
>>
>>38922279
>Would they be pretend to be sad or would they be glad that all us "creepy" guys are gone?
Both, of course.
>>
>>38922390
They'd just be happy to share chads like they're doing now.
>>
But when all the roastards have to settle down with a beta providers, that's when they're going to get fucked by all the betas dying.

They'll be sad, but for selfish reasons.
>>
>>38922279
They wouldn't even notice, the bar for guys being "creepy" would just lower, it's a pyramid of hierarchy, someone needs to be on the bottom for the ones on top to feel good about themselves
>>
>>38923015
>9/10 chads would now be considered creepy
>you'd have to be a literally perfect 10/10 just for a chance to fuck
That would be quite a sight to behold.
>>
>>38922279
If all non chads died the top 20% would be the new chads and the rest would be the new non chads.
>>
>>38922279
Great, now I don't have to waste my time wondering if you're a loser or not ;3 hurry up and die LOSERS
>>
I'd be more interested to see all the chads die

>make it happen
>>
>>38923169
We have to hope a draft comes soon.
>>
>>38923051
Well back in the day you would have to be physically horrible deformed and scarred to be considered creepy, there were still the pretty boy nobility but almost everyone were really gruff and ragged looking
>large scar across face
>missing all teeth except a few black ones
>burn scars across very large parts of the body
>scars from a disease you were lucky enough to survive
>missing one eye
Shit like that were things that made you creepy back in olden days, now days all you need is a weak chin, too little height, weird voice, isymmetrical face, receding hairline, over weight, under weight, way too tall or just being plain stupid makes you creepy to them
>>
>>38923169
The impact would be greater if the bottom 80% of us just disappeared. The economy would take a pretty long time to recover without all the good goyim paying taxes and working shit jobs for cunts and chads.

>>38923201
You could be perfectly normal looking but if you don't have a dominant personality, you're fucked forever. You're done, your genetic lineage ends with you. All because your personality didn't match with what's desirable to women. The bar is that high.
>>
>>38922279
No one would even notice.
>>
File: 1497964092509.png (35KB, 780x532px) Image search: [Google]
1497964092509.png
35KB, 780x532px
>>38923286
>our evolution has begun to rely on airhead bitches sexual ticks
I for one welcome the machine overlords forced physical augmentations, we shall overcome the weakness of our flesh with the marriage of metal and flesh
>>
>>38922425
>>Would they be pretend to be sad or would they be glad that all us "creepy" guys are gone?
>Both, of course.
/thread
social media tears but not real ones
>>
I wish we could round up all the degenerate slut women and flail them like the good old days.
>>
>>38922279
They'd pretend to care for like a week then they'd start fucking Chads.
>>
>>38922279
it would be very sad I like you robots :3
keep going! :)
>>
civil society would crumble, they would just die... You can't maintain a civil society without non-chads, that's like 80% of your productive force..
>>
>>38923519
All those countries that got their shit fucked up in ww2 managed to survive somehow. Russia and Japan lost a shit ton of their non-chads and they made it.
>>
>>38923559

Russia is a still a shitheap.

Japan didn't lose that many people at all.
>>
>>38923559
Japan lost 4% of it's population, total, during WWII.
If 80% of men suddenly dropped dead then modern society would crumble.
No more iPhones, Starbucks, Instagram, electricity, sanitation.

Imagine Stacy McMediaConsultant being handed an overall and being told to go down into the sewers to clean a blockage.
Funnily enough, though, this would be just the kind of thing that would transform the majority of women into actual accountable and mature human beings.
>>
>>38923559
WW2 was a total war situation and even then no country came close to losing 80% of its male population. Young fighting age men take the worst hit but there were still millions of men older and younger than fighting age who could continue to work. The only times I can imagine 80% of a male population dying is when some assholes a thousand years ago captured a city and intentionally enslaved or killed everyone there.

If by magic 80% of the male population of earth disappeared then entire society's would collapse or need to radically change. Even simple things like having the trash collected every week would no longer work.
>>
How would chads react? Would they care?
>>
>>38924180
They'd rejoice. What else?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.