[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to this board? Its full of normies with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What the fuck happened to this board? Its full of normies with gfs and faggot traps. If you either
>have or had a gf
>are social
>talk to girls
>are underage
>go out
>are attractive
>not hate yourself
>not want to kill yourself
THEN GTFO OFF THIS BOARD YOU SHITTY FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>38921159
shut up you incel loser
>>
/r9k/ has died anon,this is /r9Chad/ now.Everyone here now has gfs and sex at least twice a day.I'm trying to make contact with fellow robots but they are all gone
>>
>>38921159
Bots used to make me feel good about myself. Now with the influx of normies I no longer get the boost this board used to give me, because people here actually attest to having sex. Fuck that shit. NORMIES OUT REEEEEEE
>>
>>38921159
>>38921218
>>38921221
Just go to wizardchan. Its nice here
>>
4chan got popular, now there's more normies all over the site.
People enjoy trolling r9k since they fall for bait every single time. Why do you think there are constantly the same shit threads again and again? Robots even troll each other with threads.

Fwiw, before the gay/trap spam, the board was totally filled with penis and height size threads, made to mess with the pervasive insecurity on this board. It's basically always been bully bait. (tfw)
If you want somewhat close to classic /r9k/, move to an alternate site, they're out there.
>>
>>38921579
I really doubt all these normalfaggots with gfs are robots trolling
>>
>>38921613
Some are, since saying "I have a gf" puts me in a position above you for some reason.
But that was more about the normies coming in from the site being popular. Robots troll themselves with endlessly reposted bait threads.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.