[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Still in love with my idealization of my ex even though I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feel.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>Still in love with my idealization of my ex even though I know my ex ended up not being her
>torn between wishing those few months of delusion either never happened or never ended
>>
are you me? had the same happend to me back in march
>>
>>38921168
My illusion broke in early July
>>
Worst part is that it happened years ago, your only experience was with her, and she has been riding the cock carousel since. You still think a lot about those times, she doesn't even remember.
>>
>>38921383
fuck you for reminding me how pathetic my life is
>>
>>38921239
What did she do to make you change your mind about her,
OP? It couldn't have been that bad.
>>
People are complex beings, anon. Just because your ex may have done something wrong, doesn't mean that person you fell in love with doesn't exist.
Maybe you should try to speak with her and try to salvage things.
This is speaking from someone who lost his oneitis because he was going through some shit in his life back in high school. Id do anything for a second chance.
>>
>>38922548
Not op but I wish I could do that
>>
>>38921081
>>Still in love with my idealization of my ex even though I know my ex ended up not being her

I know that feel, it turned me into a cold hearted bastard
>>
>>38922173
>>38922548
I was lied to for 4 months

She "admitted" she added 4 years to her real age. One of my few standards I made clear before she even added me was 18+
>>
>>38922971
That's pretty fucked up, man. If that's the case, then moving on is for the best.
>>
>>38923039
the wound is still very fresh

I don't know if I can ever move on from the idealization of her I have in my head[/spoiler[
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.