[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see a photo of myself >self esteem plummets and I ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4357.jpg (27KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4357.jpg
27KB, 385x387px
>see a photo of myself
>self esteem plummets and I ask myself why I even bother
Who else /below average looks/ here?
>>
>>38920140
me. lost 66 pounds over the last year but im still ugly. if i only realized this sooner i wouldve eaten all that i wanted to eat since it was pointless from the start
>>
>>38920560
I wish I were ugly enough to just give up. But I'm slightly below average so there's still that lingering hope that won't go away. I just want it to end.
>>
File: 1480912569763.jpg (50KB, 610x468px) Image search: [Google]
1480912569763.jpg
50KB, 610x468px
>>38920140
>tfw chinlet, jawlet and eyelet.
>>
File: l12iAnr.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
l12iAnr.png
18KB, 633x758px
Can't look myself in the mirror anymore.
>>
>aunt posts picture of me on normiebook
>>
File: 1478549745983.jpg (241KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478549745983.jpg
241KB, 600x498px
>see a photo of myself when I was a kid
>good smile, eyes full of life, good facial aesthetics, 10/10 skin
>look in the mirror
>dead eyes, ugly face, pale as fuck skin from never going outside
It didn't have to turn out like this bros
>>
same when I hear my voice.
>>
>>38920140
I have avoided photographs for 15 years now. I have no problem with how I look in the mirror or when I go outside but I hate myself in pictures. That and I like the idea of leaving as little trace of myself as possible. I don't have facebook or other social medias either.
>>
>Think I look good in the mirror
>Every candid photo I appear in makes me want to kill myself
Every time.
>>
>>38920140
>go to grandma's house all the time
>she has pictures of us all as kids on the wall
>calls it her 'gallery'
>get stared in the eyes by 5 year old me
>very thin
>nice skin
>blond hair
>I am now about 280lbs
>bad skin
>Brown hair
>tfw no longer Aryan

wheredidigowrong.jpg
>>
Skinny fat mis shaped potato head ugly slav here. When I was going to o bang this grill once she told me not to take my top off when she saw my Buddah body with bitch tits. It drives me nuts. Can't wait to have an operation
>>
>>38921062
It's not too late to change anonino.
>>
>average body
>5'9-5'10
>5.9 inch dick
>face is around 4/10, weak jawline and overall unremarkable features
I guess I'll focus on my career or some shit.
>>
>walk by mirror or window
>accidentally see my reflection
>whole week ruined
>lower my gaze in bathrooms, keep light closed in nights.
Does not feel good, man.
>>
>>38921068
>operation
How about the gym?
>>
File: IMNUUUUUCCLEAAAAAAR.png (590KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMNUUUUUCCLEAAAAAAR.png
590KB, 1280x720px
>12th grade
>think I'm a fat fuck, hate looking at myself and hate myself
>5 years later in 2017
>I'm a fat fuck, hate looking at myself and hate myself
>decide to look at old photos of myself
>I'm actually skinny, have a thin and defined face and overall pretty attractive
I hate myself even more now.
>>
>>38921317
Why not lose weight?
Unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
>>38921976
I actually started trying this last week. Trying to cut out all soda and juices and drinking only water. I have a coffee or tea in the mornings though. Eating smaller portions and trying to make the majority of my meals vegetables and fish. The exercising part is what's going to be hard due to my work and school schedule. I bought some weights though. We'll see how things go. I just hate that my retarded High School self seriously though I was fat when I was actually pretty scrawny just had some flab.
>>
>>38922143
If you want results start counting your macros. Also realize that "healthy" isn't the same as good for weight loss. Berries for example are healthy but are practically all sugar as far as macronutrients go, fish is mostly fat.

t. 320lbs of fat at my heaviest, 205 now and can deadlift well over 400 pounds.
>>
>>38922190
Yeah, unsurprisingly I have no clue about nutrition just figured more vegetables and grilled fish are better than burgers, sodas, and junk food that I've been eating these last few years. I'm at 270 right now. I'll definitely do some research though.
>>
>>38920140
Sounds like low self-esteem. I love looking at myself in pictures or even in the mirror.
>>
>>38922310
Reading the sticky is a good start. And you're right, weeding out fast food and shit like candy or soda that has no nutritional purpose is never a bad idea.
>>
>>38920140
Try having acne. I'm an honest 8/10, but the fact that I have acne makes me a 4/10.
>>
>>38923466
At least you can use beauty products, the rest of us need surgeries.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.