[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jim Morrison >Was an immense faggot all his life >Got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fat-jim-morrison.jpg (32KB, 431x300px) Image search: [Google]
fat-jim-morrison.jpg
32KB, 431x300px
>Jim Morrison
>Was an immense faggot all his life
>Got endless pussy while still keeping his gf

I can't tell if this guy was a Chad or not.
>>
He was a robot trapped in a chad's body, just like pic related.
>>
File: jimbo.jpg (39KB, 914x719px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.jpg
39KB, 914x719px
he's a big guy
but why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>38919296
everybody was getting laid like that back in the 60s
>>
>>38919296
Of course he was chad. Have you ever read any of the biographies? He used to walk up to women as a teenager and tell them they were fucking ugly then they'd be sucking his dick hours later
>>
>>38919296
Chad is at the top. Guys like him are ascended. Chad can't even compete, they're not in the same league.
>>
>>38919390
I like to think if Kurt was in this generation he'd of liked shitposting on 4chan and shitposting especially on /mu/ making FUN generals/threads.
>>
Was it the beard? Just a hunch
>>
>>38919428
I've heard this so many times. Is this a meme or true?
>>
>>38919758
No he only had that towards the end of his life, when he turned into a shut in drug addicted poet.
>>
>>38919296
He ascended past chads into sex-god. I don't even hate him, he seems to understand the plight of the neet as he once was there, he was basically just lucky to get famous quickly.
>>
He was sodomized by a relative when he was a boy. He only fucked his groupies in the mouth or ass, so technically he never cheated.
>>
>understand roasties are useless
>get tired of rockstar status
>begin drinking and doing drugs
>not showing up to shows or showing up drunk
>grow beard out of not giving a shit
>write a poetry book going back to what he used to do in HS
>Nobody likes it and just wants him to sing light my fire and fuck them.
>Goes to Paris to get away
>Overdoeses

He was totally a chad when he got famous but first and foremost he was a robot.
>>
>>38919296
How was he a faggot all his life?
>>
jim morrison was a god on the tier of david bowie. they both had life figured out completely
>>
>rockstar gets a lot of pussy

oh man this is such a surprise. such a dumb fucking surprise

you guys try to make a lot of dumb connections
>>
he was a fag with daddy issues
>>
>>38919995
>implying he wasn't killed by the israeli government
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.