[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be NEET >hate every single second of it >get a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1464235638429.jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1464235638429.jpg
32KB, 288x339px
>be NEET
>hate every single second of it
>get a job
>it's okay for a while but bullshit work for the most part
>eventually start hating it, dreading having to go there
>get off from work
>days off are spent in agony, hate it
>the only time you feel okay is when you're busy at work so it serves as a distraction from how shit your life really is
>>
>>38919121
What was the job anon? how the fuck is this not original you retarded bot
>>
>>38919121
I always thought that pic looked reversed.
>>
>>38919162
Working in a sushi bar.
>>
>>38919409
Do have to make the sushi as well?
>>
>>38919427
>Do have to make the sushi as well?

Yup. It's easy for the most part
>>
>>38919121
>>be NEET
>>hate every single second of it
That's where you fucked up. Back to character creation.
>>
>be wagie
>boss expects me to do work that isn't in my title
If I'm a fucking DELIVERY DRIVER why does he expect me to do anything more then that? It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>38919834
>be wagie
>vice president of the company asks me to help out in a different section
>refuse and go on an angry rant about how I haven't had a day off in 12 days and I just wanna finish my job and "go the fuck home"
>get written up for cursing on the sales floor
>>
File: 1501596590219.jpg (47KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1501596590219.jpg
47KB, 619x453px
>>38919937
They always make the excuse of "youre getting paid the same amount as everyone else so you have to do the same amount of work".
Why give me the fucking title of delivery driver then?????????????????
>>
>>38919992
If I wanted to make the fucking pizzas, or clean the fucking dishes I would've applied for Pizza Maker, or Dish washer. Stupid fucking cunts, I hate all of them.
>>
>>38919121
How do you hate being a NEET? It's wonderful, you can work out every day, eat perfectly, sleep well. No work or other shit fucking up your schedule and priorities.
>>
>>38919121
I know that feel after being a neet since 21 and just barely going back to working at 23 when I'm not doing something I'm extremely bored I can't play vidya more than an hour without getting bored.
>>
>>38919121
>ITT: low skilled work is shit
>>
>>38920110
I work a job anyone in decent physical condition can get and 75% of the time I just wait. Some people hate it, they think "time goes slow" when there's nothing to do but I love it. We don't have to pretend we're busy so I get a lot of reading done at work. Nothing better than a good book and getting paid to read it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.